• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, Belgium needs to win and they're into the knockouts or what? I'm trying to catch up on all the group standings, but noticed this morning Belgium is ranked #2 in FIFA?
You get 3 pts for winning so if Belgium wins then they have more points than Croatia or Canada.
I don't think FIFA ranks are changing during this world cup. Belgium are talented, just missing Lukaku

Damn, i expected way better out of Canada :smh:

STOP

This is their first WORLD CUP in 36 years, and they dominated against the #2 ranked team in the world and they came in 1st in the CONCACAF Qualifiers, I swear people on the internet are just miserable and love to complian.

So, Belgium needs to win and they're into the knockouts or what? I'm trying to catch up on all the group standings, but noticed this morning Belgium is ranked #2 in FIFA?
It's out of their hands after Morocco beat them last week.

If Morocco don't lose today they're out regardless, if Morocco lose and they lose they're also out.

If Belgium draw and Morocco lose by less than 3 goals they're still out.

They need to win and Morocco to lose to advance

Yeah win and in. Take the rankings with a grain of salt, it's like a combined rating of how well they play and how good their opponents are I think. They basically play only European teams so it's skewed in their favor.

They're still good, this is their golden generation of talented players but are one of the oldest teams in the WC. De Bruyne one of the best midfielders in the world rn and their main scorer Lukaku is coming back from injury so he's not ready for a full 90 minutes yet.

Back
Top Bottom