Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Todays matches - how’s it work?

If Belgium loses to Croatia they’re out of the cup?

Canadas already out so Morocco can just chill right?

And germany might be kicked out of the cup too right if they cant score enough goals?

ThNks
Quite honestly, all 3 teams need a win. Morocco and Croatia tied for points. However Belgium needs a win flat out.

Bro , i was bored as **** in marrakesh. Hamam and visiting all these hotels and bazaars get boring after the 3rd one.

First time in my life i felt violated too. I was rocking jogging pants on the flight home the TSA their cupped my balls . Tipping culture there might be worse than the u.s.a

NGL I love that Suarez went goblin mode and took one for the team against Ghana :lol:
And THEN Gyan missed?? Cant write that

Bro , i was bored as **** in marrakesh. Hamam and visiting all these hotels and bazaars get boring after the 3rd one.

First time in my life i felt violated too. I was rocking jogging pants on the flight home the TSA their cupped my balls . Tipping culture there might be worse than the u.s.a

Honestly, it sounds like it wasn't planned right. I went there twice for 10 days and loved it. Will go back again.

STOP

This is their first WORLD CUP in 36 years, and they dominated against the #2 ranked team in the world and they came in 1st in the CONCACAF Qualifiers, I swear people on the internet are just miserable and love to complian.
i’m not complaining. it doesn’t bother me. i just expected better than 0 points and did not expect -4 GD (for now).

Belgium kit would be better if it was just the fire on the socks and not the socks and sleeves

Honestly, it sounds like it wasn't planned right. I went there twice for 10 days and loved it. Will go back again.
It reminded me of Portugal which eveyrone loves but i hate maybe its just a me thing.

Back
Top Bottom