• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the media like in Belgium? Are they gonna crucify Rom? I feel for the guy. This will haunt him for a long time.
He will be blamed for one match in which he only played the half and was absent for the previous and absolve everyone else. Martinez, Hazard and KDB should get the most blame before Lukaku.

Those chances are so tough especially coming back from injury where its all timing.

This game is likely Roberto Martinez's last time to coach Belgium squad

giphy.webp

:smh: :lol:

He will be blamed for one match in which he only played the half and was absent for the previous and absolve everyone else. Martinez, Hazard and KDB should get the most blame before Lukaku.
There’s 6 pundits on our tv atm, they’re all praising Lukaku for giving us a fighting chance. Loud applause from the crowd too.

I really doubt he’ll be getting a ton of flak

And the United man dem blaming ROM as if man ain’t playing hobbled. They will do everything possible to deflect and blame someone else as opposed to the club.
Lolwut??

I know you've always got an axe to grind but literally who said what in here :lol:

Seeing folks blaming Hazard, Martinez way more.

I'm like the only one highlighting De Bruyne too :lol:

There’s 6 pundits on our tv atm, they’re all praising Lukaku for giving us a fighting chance. Loud applause from the crowd too.

I really doubt he’ll be getting a ton of flak
I’m not talking from the pundits, I’m talking about the casuals.

In here and the other thread I see y’all throwing shots at the man. Don’t get confused now.
Being happy he's not the clubs problem is blaming him for Belgium crashing out now huh :lol:

Didn't expect anything from him personally, he hasnt played in weeks.

Still funny style the switch up from most of you when he was made a meme years back to being fans suddenly overnight

Lukaku should score those tap ins, but Belgium weren't gonna do anything with this bad chemistry

And yea KDB was a ghost

Probably a lot of retirements from the team after this

Chill, theres NO WAY those Lukaku misses are excusable!

The first one of the last few maybe, ball was coming in fast and the pole saved Croatia. But the rest of the chances? ANY semi-pro striker is putting those in the net 10/10 times.

Lukaku should score those tap ins, but Belgium weren't gonna do anything with this bad chemistry
KDB knew what it was right away and admitted it, some of the team were mad about him saying it apparently though :lol:

Didn't expect another semi run from them but didn't expect a group stage exit either

Being happy he's not the clubs problem is blaming him for Belgium crashing out now :lol:

Didn't expect anything from him personally, hasnt played in weeks. Still funny style the switch up from most of you when he was made a meme years back to being a fan suddenly
I always made good comments towards especially when he embarrassed United on Fergies last day in Charge, while on loan at Westbrom.

I’m not talking from the pundits, I’m talking about the casuals.
Anyone who’d blame Lukaku is truly a scumbag
From what I can tell so far, the ones getting roasted the most are

Witsel (by far)
Eden Hazard
Castagne
KDB to some extent for underperforming by his standards

Props to Morocco though, he'll of a group performance winning a group with Croatia and Belgium.

Could be 3 African squads through tomorrow...:nerd:

Chill, theres NO WAY those Lukaku misses are excusable!

The first one of the last few maybe, ball was coming in fast and the pole saved Croatia. But the rest of the chances? ANY semi-pro striker is putting those in the net 10/10 times.
#NTExtremes

Back
Top Bottom