OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever Prime and Colorado loses the vultures gonna be out in full force. :smh:

Expecting nastee comments and insinuations from THEM.

I don't think the vultures will be out if he loses to USC or Oregon. Those are expected losses against teams with far superior talent.

The vultures will most definitely be out if Colorado loses tonight after all of Coach Prime's talk about this being "personal" and what he's going to do when they shake hands after the game.

When you talk that talk, you have to back it up. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Before the season I said that it would be a miracle and coach prime should be in national Coach of the Year contention if Colorado makes a bowl game so I'm not going to switch it up now. Still think of bowl game is achievable for this Colorado team and that would be incredible

I feel like y’all don’t realize Colorado lost their entire o line and that TCU and Nebraska are bad bad.

And even then… Nebraska had 7 sacks. Oregon is gonna blitz them to hell.

I don’t know if CSU can continue to hold Colorados offense, I think a big Travis Hunter TD is coming

Colorado has great skill position players but they are absolutely dog water in the trenches, on both the offensive and defensive lines. Colorado's offensive line is getting ragdalled on a regular basis and Sanders has very little time to throw the ball.

It's going to be interesting to see how Colorado adjusts. I would focus on getting the ball out of the quarterback's hands faster.

Is that the statue Norvell is submitting to the association?

I dk if you submit, or if there’s an association.

Back
Top Bottom