OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn
I need City to advance in all their tournaments and to play 120 mins whenever possible

That doesn’t even make sense.
How? Roberto is a yes man afraid to make waves. Any high profile coach is making revisions and starting from a clean slate.

This is Lichtenstein. Not a real test. What happens when the team faces real competition

The German ruthlessness of Bayern. 3 losses total. just a point behind Dortmund right now in 2nd. 10 STRAIGHT Bundesliga titles and going. and Nagels gets sacked. wowzers.

But if Tuchel wanted it then so be it.

You guys broke the news to me. I do like how Monchgladbach has been their kryptonite as of late :lol:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is surprised at Eddie Howe's results. I mean sure we thought he was put in to survive regelation and midtable Newcastle and hope for a good placing. MAYBE a conference league spot, but top 4? Punching above his weight forsure. congrats to him.

That being said... i can see Nagels takeover once constant UCL spots are secured for NCastle

Nagelsmann has not kept this Bayern team consistent. It's all over the place and that's probably why he got the boot. If the stuff vtotheinay vtotheinay mentioned isn't also a reason. He switches stuff up way too much for this team to get a feel for something. It's like he's playing FIFA 23 just randomly going through all the formations and player instructions.

well, it's official. in tuchel we trust

heiitse-cfc.gif

Wishing Tuchel the best of luck

Pep's bald is sweating

My two national teams are closer two each other than I thought 😂
EBF11BB7-32FF-4E2C-8AFD-54D0DA30DC1A.jpeg

Panama can ball

With our A squad too
6074BEA2-1D4C-4108-9EDE-D20F86419631.jpeg

Like to chop players down though.
2636EF17-544B-488A-9967-BD920077D467.jpeg

Speed is that dude. Very proud of this young man. He is doing big things and has a good head on his shoulders
The same kid who was mocking Asian ppl with a fake accent at the World Cup? Nah man

Anyways Bayern making shameful moves.. I love it considering how “holier than thou” they act..

Last edited:
The same kid who was mocking Asian ppl with a fake accent at the World Cup? Nah man

Anyways Bayern making shameful moves.. I love it considering how “holier than thou” they act..
Not cool on his part. Thought he cleaned up his act after the World Cup song. Didn't know about this so retract my statement.

Back
Top Bottom