OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hot damn its official. But you did break the news to me Sinner. Gotta be a snapfire hurry to get Naglesman tho. in the club statement ; "Bruno[interim manager] and the team as we focus on the rest of the season."

meaning Nagles taking a break and deciding in the summer looks to be still on course

Thoughts on formation for today’s match? Only caught the first half but seemed once things changed from a rigid 4-2-3-1 to Rodrygo playing on the right with license to roam and Asensio drifting into midfield the tide turned for us.

I think if we roll with a similarly fluid setup instead of the rigid and predictable 4-3-3 where the ball gets stuck on Vini’s flank it would serve us well going forward.
We're simply a better team when both Kroos & Modric don't start together. Whether it's Fede or Rodrygo that starts it helps to not have to carry Carvajal. Today that was helped by having a weak opponent.

Vivell was probably pushing for this move. It’s his call now

Looks like Nagelsmann is the man for job

No surprise if it happens. Nkunku coming next season

Unless Chelsea go after big names like Enrique

I truly feel bad for Potter. It sucks players cannot finish. I wish Potter the best of luck and I hope he finds a club and players that believe in him

Well, let’s finish the remaining games strongly

Up the Chels

I'd be excited at the prospect of a Potter led summer rebuild.

And the prospect of a Spurs led Rodgers team. :sick:

Seeing Lio to barca slowly ramping up. Really should let he's legacy at Barca stand, they've got a decent team with chemistry. Coming back would stunt some of the growth they had.

I’ll just reiterate the fact we still need to get rid of these leach *** owners. Replaced cr7 with weghorst… I’ll start taking us seriously when they are gone

Back
Top Bottom