OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** I haven’t had those problems at all don’t know if I’m lucky or he’s unlucky :lol:
I haven't had problems either. Sounds like he's unlucky. Only issue I've had was needing to reverify my subscription last week, which was easy.

:pimp:

Le Sommer is back in the NT fold too under Renard after Diacre blackballed her 2 years ago.

He also said that Diani, Katoto and fluid hips fluid hips fav Amandine Henry are gonna be on his WC list :lol: :pimp:

She was also kicked off the team for petty BS under the last manager while the other 2 called it quits in protest before she was sacked.

What's the opposite of an exodus?

Last edited:
I feel lost...why is Messi being booed? They still mad he won the WC over France?

WC has nothing to do with it man..

Last year Messi and Neymar were booed too because the fans were pissed about the pair’s performance.

They felt Messi & Neymar didn’t show up in the Champions League when it mattered most.

Neymar issues with the PSG fans runs even deeper because he’s been so unprofessional for years

Plus you have to understand this is French Culture man. They protest and boo everything, it’s just part of French DNA. I admire it.

They need to lower that price and they will see an increase. People not trying to drop 100 a season or 15 a month on top of the other stuff they gotta pay for.

The broadcasting product is good tho looks great on tv but that’s not enough

The Apple TV+/MLS was done out of desperation since none of the other networks think it's a good product and they shot themselves in the foot by not bringing in the local announcers for each of the teams. There's no way they will attract casuals to pay extra for a season pass when better leagues are accessible. If Apple drops MLS, Garber gotta resign

Top league breakdown of nationalities

20230404_074210.jpg
20230404_074230.jpg
20230404_074221.jpg
20230404_074234.jpg
20230404_074215.jpg

'Messi will leave P$G this summer'

RMC are super reliable

Guys like Henry and Pettis were telling him to after last weekends L to OL

Is there some sort of advanced analytic i am missing on Mason Mount? Literally he is a worse version of Diego Jota in like every category.

And Graham Potter is English...and his last name is Potter...of course he was called Harry Potter. I would have been calling him Daniel Radcliffe to his face. I would have ran with endless harry potter bantz. See you on the quidditch pitch

Back
Top Bottom