OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's so stupid that we're losing the league to this Barca team that's been pretty meh for months, if only other teams could score

Big result not slipping up with Newcastle and Spurs both catching L's this weekend. On good track to seal a top 4 finish before the final matchday now.

Dalots first PL goal sealing it late :pimp:, his celebration was cold too :lol::smokin

Bruno with the MOTM for me, he was terrific throughout controlling the tempo and being the main conductor in attack. A little unlucky not to have scored at least once but Navas was turning back the clock on some of these saves :lol:

He could've had a brace on another day with the quality of his shots on target today.

What a strong and courageous performance by Captain Harry to secure that clean sheet.
Somehow got the most clean sheets in the league and tied for most in Europe this season with Barca :lol:

Even with a few shock results, DDG's on pace to win another golden glove

Glad I was traveling this morning and couldn't catch the Arsenal bottle job. Frustrating man. And all after losing my voice at the Timbers game last night. Still not blowing this high from the ****tle beat down tho 8)

Back
Top Bottom