OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ceballos is a free agent, they aren't signing Gabri & Bellingham, Brahim is a forward, what they really need to do is rip off the Modric & Kroos bandaid
Ceballos is probably renewing his contract, Brahim has excelled in the CAM space and apparently the Veiga conversations will start shortly after Bellingham is wrapped up.

Confusing times

Ceballos is probably renewing his contract, Brahim has excelled in the CAM space and apparently the Veiga conversations will start shortly after Bellingham is wrapped up.

Confusing times
Ceballos isn't coming back, be logical, his renewal was always dependent on who left, there's no CAM position at RM for Brahim to play. He'll play on wings or sit in the bench. Fab said Gabri & Bellingham isn't feasible.

Last edited:
RM will be fine. They are planning Kroos and Modric to leave at some point and/or reduce their minutes. They have a midfield rotation of Jude + Fede + Camavinga + Tchouameni. I think that for the foreseeable future is insanely solid. If Ceballos wants to stay and renew he can fight for minutes and i think that is fine. He is a serviceable backup. The worry is if those 4 stay healthy one might be disheartened by not being an out and out starter.

I think it might be a log jam next year or until Kroos + Modric decide to come off the bench regularly or leave/retire. But this is a very good problem to have

seeing people talk about having too many options in midfield..

IMG_2903.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom