OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inzaghi has gone 4 for 4 in finals in his short tenure as Inter manager

Like HNL HI HNL HI has said before, wild to think he’s been on the hot seat for most of the season.

I dunno wth this is supposed to mean when Sterling won trophies, scored big goals, has an MBE and secured generational wealth for his family :lol:

The ink is barely dry on his new contract too, they only talk this way about a certain profile of players :smh:

Never hear em speaking like this about dudes who legit like to party like Grealish or Foden

If it’s ETH wanting Mount, then he’s a bozo. Glazers gave that fool $100 million to buy Antony and he wants another $80 million for Mount? All this just to finish 2 places higher than last season :smh:.

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

60m for a Bruno backup is steep...

Idk if he would be a backup. Could see him being the CAM with Bruno playing deeper like he has done at times this season. I would prefer buying an actual CM and keeping Bruno at 10 but not mad at the links as long as the price is good (£40M-£50M). We need depth and he is a pressing machine. He’s got really good technique and has good movement off the ball too.

He would be good to have in the team as long as we are not asking him to be the chief playmaker, he doesn’t have that ‘take the game by the scruff of the neck’ ability you would like in that role. With Bruno and possibly Kane in the team, he won’t need to be that.

I was just Brazilian place to grab a late day espresso and Brazil was beating the DR 3-0.

sonoftony sonoftony DR made the tournament the U-20 huh? Pretty impressive.

Yes they did but they might not make it out their group with Nigeria, Brazil and Italy at the moment :lol: . They can still make it the 2026 WC at this rate IMO

100 million on Antony is crazy still, hard to see him becoming an elite winger.
He’s so reliant on one foot butttttt I pray he reaches Robben levels.

I’m not buying this mount stuff. Nothing coming from United’s end, even ornsteins article only mentions that he is leaning towards United if Chelsea will agree fee. Think he’s trying to leverage Chelsea into a better deal.. apparently our budget is only 100 mil and we are gonna spend the majority of that on him? Cmon

Mans from the academy and got a champions league trophy from winning it all while being Lamps favorite person. We shall see

You’re from Westchester and root for the New York YANKEES

fam-foh.gif

Funny thing.

You know how many Yankee hats I had to bring to Portugal and France every other Summer when I was a kid/teenager to all my cousins.

“Bring me a Yankee hat” every ducking time.

That NY logo is SPECIAL around the world.

Back
Top Bottom