OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheesh

Would genuinely be shocked if this happened :lol:, not sure it was ever on either. He's either staying put or going to Chelsea even though they don't need him

Lmao, they can have him on the cheap

Idk if it's even a hot take anymore but I just don't think Rashford is that good. He peaked already and has only regressed the past few seasons.
Which, to be fair, could be due to United being such a ****show that he's unable to deal with it and stay motivated.

Idk if it's even a hot take anymore but I just don't think Rashford is that good. He peaked already and has only regressed the past few seasons.
Which, to be fair, could be due to United being such a ****show that he's unable to deal with it and stay motivated.

It was a hot take in 2018 when I was I saying it.

:lol:

United probably should get a sports psychologist to speak to the players they look like they have PTSD from the nightmare performances from last season.
No they shouldn't. The majority of the players just are not good. Forget being good enough to play for United, they're just not good. No sports science is going to have McFred playing tiki taka, or make Maguire fleet of foot.

Back
Top Bottom