OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The midfield just seems unwilling/afraid to make decisive, aggressive plays forward. They’re just so passive or can’t find the creativity.

The midfield just seems unwilling/afraid to make decisive, aggressive plays forward. They’re just so passive or can’t find the creativity.
Sounds like they could use this guy
eriksen.gif

Yep. His ability of being able to make pinpoint passes while under pressure was a beaut.

No, still could use him now. Dude uplifted Brentford when they hit a slump.
Uplifted Brentford last week too.

Nah just kidding and taking the easy shot there, not his fault he’s been put in such a poor fitting role on MU but considering his age and health issues it’s not an investment I’d be wanting to make.

Uplifted Brentford last week too.

Nah just kidding and taking the easy shot there, not his fault he’s been put in such a poor fitting role on MU but considering his age and health issues it’s not an investment I’d be wanting to make.
Obviously not now. I'm talking about when he was a free agent a month or so ago. He could be a super sub /rotational piece. Investment would have been low cause he was a FREE agent. He's coming off a health half season. You could add contingencies to his contract etc.

Obviously not now. I'm talking about when he was a free agent a month or so ago. He could be a super sub /rotational piece. Investment would have been low cause he was a FREE agent. He's coming off a health half season. You could add contingencies to his contract etc.
I was under the impression his demands and the 3 year contract he ultimately got from MU were fairly lofty, but I see your argument.

Is Barnes a madman? He had hombre wide open on the right and he passed it to Vardy who was under pressure by multiple defenders.

Dortmund getting outplayed in all aspects of their match but somehow up 2-0. Gio also getting some burn, hopefully he can stay healthy until the WC.

Back
Top Bottom