OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only solace is I can definitely see these long term deals coming back to bite chelsea bad. Usually, its only top, top level players that feel a connection to the club that can stick around that long (think Xavi, Busquets, Kroos, etc.) and still perform at high level. Its going to be real hard for chelsea to move these 250k+/week contracts later on down the road when the team needs to be refreshed, players want a new challenge, injuries, new manager shake-up, etc.

Tried to tell y’all last year the Liverpool golden era was a wrap. Struck lightening with Salah, Mane and Co. in a way that isn’t replicable in the long run, especially in the new big money prem era.

It’s future is closer to a midtable club than being competitive with the big boys.
team is bunzzz. andy robertson at left back does not excite me about their future

20230814_144613.jpg

got United as the last leg of a parlay and just added them -1.5. More so a bet on how trash I’m expecting wolves to be

Casemiro’s been sending some nice balls but looks a half step slower this year than last.

Hope we can get the Ambarat deal going again, gonna need some fresher legs.

Back
Top Bottom