OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joao Felix news :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

F493BQLXYAAZm-Y

boo-boo-this-man.gif

Just checked Luton vs West Ham game

Camera is so close at Luton stadium. It makes me feel like I am there at the game

They left it really late but glad it got done, doubt that he'll be in the squad for Arsenal though.

Probably only after the international break since he didn't really have a preseason

I am surprised Lyon willing to take Moreira on a loan. Moreira isn't ready for that level yet. He just needs more experiences

HIs agent is Jorge Mendes. Figures out :lol:

giphy.gif

I don’t get why people act Like Félix was bad last year. He came into Chelsea in January, didn’t play the last month and a half or so , still ended up their 3rd leading scorer and was their most dangerous attacker when he played. There was not a soul in the world who was walking into that Chelsea squad last year which was the most cancerous situation I’ve ever seen from top tier prem team and showing out.

I think it’s fair to critiIcize him for not managing to fit in at Athletico and I have my doubts that Barca is a great fit for him either but I’mmokay going down with the Joao ship.

Yeah, our squad upgrade in a short time is incredible. Even though our net spent is under $200m. PL money, media money, sponsor and probably one or two sellable players will cover it without any problem

Gallagher grew up 10 mins away from Cobham. His family and he are Chelsea fans. I think Gallagher doesn't mind about having limited minutes. He will just work hard for his position. That's who he is

Few days ago, Poch made a statement about lack of minutes. He states if you don't want to fight for your spot, you are welcome to leave anytime

If he’s fine with limited minutes, then good for him. He looks way better this season already, maybe we are seeing a renaissance.

Nottingham Forest recruitment policy is straight vibes.

I’m surprised that Frankfurt didn’t bring in someone else. Feels like they really dropped the ball with that one. And how Bayern go 0/3 today?

I feel like Arsenal should have gotten one or two more players. Or do they want to push some youth players. We have 4 CBs. 1 RB and 1 LB. Cedric who would get burn if they are desperate. Timber is injured. Tierney and Tavares are out on loan. White can play RB, I prefer him there over Partey. But I think we should be okay for now bar any major injuries and weird tactics

Back
Top Bottom