OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still remember when he had to be campaigned to call up Grealish and eventually play him :lol:

Man has expectations and demands for some of their best talent that never apply to his favorites, word to Sterling being in his best form in years rn and not even getting called up.

Still remember when he had to be campaigned to call up Grealish and eventually play him :lol:

Man has expectations and demands for some of their best talent that never apply to his favorites, word to Sterling being in his best form in years rn and not even getting called up.

managers have every right to choose who they want. good example is enrique with spain who didn’t always pick the most in form squad but players that had the profile he wanted. the problem with southgate he just keeps making stupid justifications when he doesn’t have to and they don’t make sense. people would respect him more if he just said, “i choose who i want in the team.”

Passed by Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi new spot today :lol: :lol:
IMG_1549.jpeg

Little detour from that, but that’s why I love Colwill at Chelsea. It’s refreshing to have a CB go vertical at any given opportunity, huge departure from Silva/Disasi who love them a sideways/backwards pass

I love Pogs as much an anyone but think he took it in hopes it would help get over this stretch of injuries that has plagued him the last few years.
word
theres thought out there that hgh increases testosterene too

but he also hangs out with antonito griezman, maybe carlitos vela brought over some bad carne asada for them

Back
Top Bottom