OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bruno-fernandes-fernandes.gif

Last edited:
pogba needs to get out in front of it all and be transparent. his character is already in question and if he lies about it this will only continue further. you have to question his whole career. how do we know he hasn’t been doing this before?

All things considered, he's still facing at least 2 years even if he's proved to have ingested it unintentionally :/

i don't even think there is a decision to be made on madrid's part
ferland mendy isn't at this level

bayern gonna look funny again when davies leaves
something is happening over there. players aren't convinced and ready to leave.

I'm not even sure how much of an advantage doping would really give most footballers. Certain defensive positions, strikers for sure. but the best possesion based midfielders like Pogba are often physical shrimps. Pogba had world class touch, passing etc. don't think testosterone really doesn't help here.

It's also rich from a Barca fan when the GOAT had to be pumped full of HGH in his youth to even make it out of midgetry, which is somehow okay.

Those penalties seem crazy harsh, at least compared to the punishments we give in American sports for doping.

I'm not even sure how much of an advantage doping would really give most footballers. Certain defensive positions, strikers for sure. but the best possesion based midfielders like Pogba are often physical shrimps. Pogba had world class touch, passing etc. don't think testosterone really doesn't help here.

It's also rich from a Barca fan when the GOAT had to be pumped full of HGH in his youth to even make it out of midgetry, which is somehow okay.

Those penalties seem crazy harsh, at least compared to the punishments we give in American sports for doping.

Lol this is a wild reply

Can the Glazers just leave already... get some proper people with good character in the club and gut it? How much more needs to transpire?

Back
Top Bottom