OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically you hit the ball in an outward motion. Feet have to be angled. Kick with your four toes without the big toe and kick the left side of the ball

Screenshot_20231001-041055_Keep Notes~2.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:
forreal almost spit out my michelada

Last edited:
The thing with the "too many games" argument. Is sadly the quality on the field doesn't suffer enough for anyone to even think about losing money by cutting games.
In the NFL the argument can be made that when players have too many games the product is garbage. And when stars (aka quaterbacks) get hurt the product suffers.
But when KDB gets hurt no one is like well city isn't competitive any more. But when Aaron Rodgers goes down...the jets are washed.

I think everyone would rather see the best players be on the field and them be healthy. It is always a shame when you get to a CL final and multiple top players are out because of the build up of games in the schedule.

The thing with the "too many games" argument. Is sadly the quality on the field doesn't suffer enough for anyone to even think about losing money by cutting games.
In the NFL the argument can be made that when players have too many games the product is garbage. And when stars (aka quaterbacks) get hurt the product suffers.
But when KDB gets hurt no one is like well city isn't competitive any more. But when Aaron Rodgers goes down...the jets are washed.

I think everyone would rather see the best players be on the field and them be healthy. It is always a shame when you get to a CL final and multiple top players are out because of the build up of games in the schedule.
No, people dont bat an eye with City because they have starting 11s sitting on their bench.

No, people dont bat an eye with City because they have starting 11s sitting on their bench.

but when it doesn't effect the big clubs no one seems to care. I am sure when a good player goes down for a small team and the team greatly suffers that club is in shambles. But FIFA and UEFA don't care

Does Rashford stink this year because Luke Shaw isn't playing?
He had a slow start last year too and picked it up around the WC time but I think that plays a part.

Whole left side has been lacking since he went down when it's usually probably the strongest part of the attack when everyone's fit.

34 more games? What could possibly go wrong

This all feels STRANGELY familiar

rumors are that the saudis wanna fund the competition super league so the qataris are acting fast
everyone was saying the super league was dumb but everyone wants to turn it in to the super league.

i wouldn’t be surprised to see the top clubs split in to 2 leagues. flo is not letting go of this project and the saudis are ready

Back
Top Bottom