OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KDB hasn't played in months. Your statement is irrelevant. They were without Saka and we were without RODRI , that's it.

I meant he thrives in the second half not for a second match - would have been exactly what we needed. And it hasn’t been even two months he’s been out so not ‘months’

So not irrelevant at all

Game was super boring and i don't think either team did much to win. I guess Martinelli was dynamic going forward when he came on...so sure Arsenal edged it on a big deflection.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in a coaching meeting at City. Is it possible at times...to sub off Haaland. If they aren't playing balls in to him aerially and they aren't able to find him running in behind does he really open up that much space?

He lacks hold up play so he isn't really helping in the build up. In games like today when Arsenal decided to play a double 6 and clog the midfield. It could have been helpful to have a CF come back and help in the build up.

Anyway...Bernardo had a snoozer. Foden was a little off. Kovacic should have had the red. Game needed Grealish or Doku earlier. No Rodri hurt too.

Hope since Saka didn’t make the squad he doesn’t go with England this international break. He needs to chill

Saliba just pulled out with a toe injury

Back
Top Bottom