OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't even lie, did not expect him to have the burners that he does at all :lol:

He's seriously got pace for days, in the top 5 in top speed in the Prem and CL this season

Can't even lie, did not expect him to have the burners that he does at all :lol:

He's seriously got pace for days, in the top 5 in top speed in the Prem and CL this season

I was all here for the Hojlund jokes when Man U signed him. The "We have Haaland at home" jokes. But after seeing him play a few times....dude is kinda legit. Faster and way more technical on the ball then I thought he would be. Dare i say Man U made a good signing?

I was all here for the Hojlund jokes when Man U signed him. The "We have Haaland at home" jokes. But after seeing him play a few times....dude is kinda legit. Faster and way more technical on the ball then I thought he would be. Dare i say Man U made a good signing?
Expecting another Haaland is an impossible ask for anyone but he's been a breath of fresh air in a sea of **** :lol:

It's been a shame so much of the squad have been out of form because he's genuinely showed everything we've been asking for out of a no.9.

Got pace, power, hold up play, good decision making with the ball and poachers instinct. Also been building a really good understanding on the pitch with Rashford.

Early days but he's been one of the small bright spots this season so far. Got room to improve at 20 years old too.

He'll benefit a lot from whenever the wingers get back into form and whenever the FB's are back from injury. They've finally got a legit target man in the middle.

On my life I knew you were going to say this to the RM fans when I posted that.

😭

Last I saw La Fabrica had produced the most players in all the European leagues.

This is a good video if it’s the one I was thinking of

Basically discussed that La Fabrica exists mainly to produce players to sell and ultimately fund galacticos. And how La Masia is different since for the most part these players are playing in the same system going through the youth ranks all the way to the first team which also makes the transition more seamless. Real don’t have a set style though which makes the players more exportable to leagues throughout Europe. And this flexibility also makes them more adaptable in European competition. But the flip side is it makes youth player integration into the first team more challenging.

I'm sorry but this is just dumb on his part. he could've got more by agreeing to a contract buyout with atleti and signing with barca on a free than going this route

collection is fire
pre match jersey looks so much better with the patta logo

i want the hoodie and sneakers

I'm sorry but this is just dumb on his part. he could've got more by agreeing to a contract buyout with atleti and signing with barca on a free than going this route

This isn’t new. He did this because the amount Chelsea paid him for the half season loan was so significant, he could afford to take this route.

This isn’t new. He did this because the amount Chelsea paid him for the half season loan was so significant, he could afford to take this route.

the loan fee doesnt go to the player. it goes to the club that they're originally signed to. only thing he's been collecting is his salary

I know.

It was just a hypothetical.

What if NBA teams had to start paying transfers fees since so many good players are International now.
That'll be a great idea but I can't picture Dolan's stingy *** paying a transfer fee :lol: . I only see a few NBA teams that'll pay big money on a transfer honestly.

Schedule for the EURO Qualifiers tomorrow.

IMG_2265.jpeg

I remember a clip of some Becks docu from years ago about him organizing his fridge so that all the cans of Pepsi would have the label facing outwards and would only have an even number of cans... so I guess he's always been like that.

Back
Top Bottom