OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like Slabhead shouldn't be on the pitch at this point
He's playing solid but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he got a concussion

Bruno make a good pass challenge.

Mctominay make a pass period challenge.

Eriksen actually run after the ball challenge.

Our midfield is just so useless.

Bruno make a good pass challenge.

Mctominay make a pass period challenge.

Eriksen actually run after the ball challenge.

Our midfield is just so useless.
Bruno is a frustrating player man. Can’t dribble, can’t deal with press, can’t turn with ball. But then we look even worse without him.

78th min subs when you need a result is some real strange move from manager.

I know Brazilians playing in Portugal for mid table clubs who are better than Antony.
Im telling you if he had an H in his name and was Anthony from Peru not Brazil he’d be worth 5m max

I knew he was trash from day 1 idk how anyone got fooled by him :lol: just wish he didn’t score on his debut against arsenal

Bruno is a frustrating player man. Can’t dribble, can’t deal with press, can’t turn with ball. But then we look even worse without him.

78th min subs when you need a result is some real strange move from manager.
The one game we looked good this year (FA cup vs Palace) Bruno was on the bench…

He’s not the whole problem, but he’s logged as many minutes since he’s came to United as probably anyone in the league. Plays every minute of almost every game. We really don’t know what it looks like when he’s not out there.

I think he’s just needs to be rotated at least but that won’t happen….

And as I’m writing this he scores.

Doesn’t change my mind though. Don’t think it all his fault this team has so many issues but would like to see him rotated occasionally.

The one game we looked good this year (FA cup vs Palace) Bruno was on the bench…

He’s not the whole problem, but he’s logged as many minutes since he’s came to United as probably anyone in the league. Plays every minute of almost every game. We really don’t know what it looks like when he’s not out there.

I think he’s just needs to be rotated at least but that won’t happen….

And as I’m writing this he scores.

Doesn’t change my mind though. Don’t think it all his fault this team has so many issues but would like to see him rotated occasionally.
Rotated for who though? He literally does play the most out of anyone in the league though. Last I've seen, I'm pretty sure he both plays and runs the most out of anyone in the top 5 leagues.

Rotated for who though? He literally does play the most out of anyone in the league though. Last I've seen, I'm pretty sure he both plays and runs the most out of anyone in the top 5 leagues.
We are not lacking attacking midfielders. There are a few who can do a job in that position. Maybe not to the creative level of Bruno but some better on the ball and off than him.

I feel bad for rasmus… ZERO, service for your center forward. Who works his balls off

We are not lacking attacking midfielders. There are a few who can do a job in that position. Maybe not to the creative level of Bruno but some better on the ball and off than him.

I feel bad for rasmus… ZERO, service for your center forward. Who works his balls off
I agree about Hojlund. I think it's hard to really judge him because seemingly all your wingers are extremely selfish.
Especially in this game he just barely ever got the ball.

That’s more of my point he’s almost 30 and plays so many minutes, including international, I think it’s really hampered his effectiveness.

I would ove to see Mount get a shot to play centrally, last year I wanted to see Sancho get some minutes at his top. ****, I even would give Van De Beek an occasional run.

You don’t develop guys and see what else your squad has and build confidence if you never give any chances to anyone else.

Bruno has been trying to do too much this season - true.

But I can’t blame him for that.

I don’t know what system United are playing. I don’t know what they’re doing on the pitch. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom