OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20231105_171654.jpg

I guess this is what happens when a midfielder doesn’t bail us out with a goal. It’s insane, we have a great roster but are just missing a 9, and this won’t be the last time we drop points this season because of that missing piece.

Pretty wild turn of events for the table. Barca played what’ll be one of their worst matches of the season and came away with 3 points at the very end. We actually played solidly and dropped points. Girona now sit at the top by themselves.

There is another video that has been making the rounds of a Flumenese supporter celebrating in a very disturbing way…

And what has happen with Brazilians on NBA related content recently…

Insane week :lol:

:sick: I saw that on my feed and all I can say was ayo ⏸️

Nunez is a very confusing player :lol:
I like him as a player though, he’s fun to watch.
He has vastly improved from last season but anything he does is basically a dice roll.
I never know what to expect when he’s given the ball; a hilariously bad miss or a great play.

Never thought I’d say but Xhaka was needed that Newcastle game. Needed an enforcer out there

Mark Goldbridge hitting back at Rashford.

I mean this club has the most hilarious fans and players on the planet. You guys need to cherish this.

Just got a Centurions pack last night and pulled Bernardo Silva, Alexandra Popp, and Sophia Smith. Not bad for 3 players at 88, but like c'mon.

Also pulled Solskjaer but really hoped for Xabi Alonso

Back
Top Bottom