OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing it in the Bugatti boots :smokin

1699392289375.png

I can't see a reason for Mbappe to stay this summer. Team looks terrible, which is nothing new, but the quality of player is terrible too.

Outside of Mbappe, no player looks like they can produce a moment of real magic to get over the hump.

Last edited:
Skriniar bodychecked Leao's *** :lol:

Looking like he was back at Inter playing a Derby Della Madonnina

What's gotten into Atleti this season?

Feels like this is Cholo's highest scoring squad in years

They're 6-0 up on Celtic rn, I remember they scored 7 in the league earlier in the season too

What's gotten into Atleti this season?

Feels like this is Cholo's highest scoring squad in years

They're 6-0 up on Celtic rn, I remember they scored 7 in the league earlier in the season too
griezmann in his bag
i’m all fairness he was probably the best player in la liga last szn too.

every transfer between us and them since 2000. only 3 players sold to us in 23 years and 1 free transfer which they had no control over (lewa). hummels was originally a bayern academy player who we first sold to them.

1699386347165.png
You're missing the point. They still sell out their young talent for money. Its so blatant and obvious as this point, that players roadmap their careers to go to Dortmund, get your stock up and then they will offload you for some money.

I think his point still stands as they sell their best for... MONEY...
Bingo.

Hope RM plays with 3 forwards today. Either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. Diamond has allowed Bellingham to thrive but hasn’t helped Vini and Rodrygo. Also would allow more opportunity for Brahim and Arda, and also we have some injuries in MF so don’t need 4 in at once.

Back
Top Bottom