OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We even offered to quadruple Hayes' pay to keep her at chelsea womens. I guess she really wanted a new challenge

John Obi Mikel is an agent luring Osihmen to Chelsea. According to Mikel himself on his podcast :lol:

LeCristiano

It’s possible.

But we don’t know how good CR7Jr is anymore since he left Europe.

He was killing it at Juve and United but updates on him have disappeared.

That was my biggest issue with CR7 going to Saudi. If his son really is “that good” he shouldn’t have gone.

But then again €200m a year and I’m sure lil man can find some good trainers. Wish he went to Sporting tho. That academy is amazing.

Back in the day you had to be exceptional to get a boot deal.

The modern game is a joke and a money grab

Agreed. If it was based on “Talent” Rashford would be no where near getting his own Nike signature.

But Nike know how big the United fanbase is. They know how big a sucker that whole fanbase is. They spend ridiculous amounts of money. :lol:

Smart business move by Nike.

Last edited:
Surprise RM fans!!!

RM are going with white/black……AGAIN!!! 🙄

(They need to just take the Purple out of the flags. It’s clear it no longer belongs)

1700056057618.jpeg

Surprise RM fans!!!

RM are going with white/black……AGAIN!!! 🙄

(They need to just take the Purple out of the flags. It’s clear it no longer belongs)

1700056057618.jpeg

White and black looks clean and reminds me of those squads with the real Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, and Becks. They’ve shown the past decade that they aren’t married to purple.

Just get rid of the purple then bro. That’s all I’m saying. :lol:

Start waving checkered flags at the Bernabéu instead.

I like that Real keep the all white fresh by cycling different accents with it. Especially compared to so many other teams in all of sports who get lazy as hell with all white

I like that Real keep the all white fresh by cycling different accents with it. Especially compared to so many other teams in all of sports who get lazy as hell with all white

Yea that is cool

But I swear they use black at least half the time - It’s too much.

I think it's simple, Black sells, we have a black kit almost every year

It’s just crazy that they’ve only used their classic true-purple accent color just ONCE in like 25 years with adidas.

I’m not counting the pastel from last year. That was basically another black accented kit.

We’re actually getting real football people in finally.

Move a couple guys to Saudi, get some younger guys in and we’ll be cooking soon.

Back
Top Bottom