OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_2023-12-02-15-05-06-37_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

My niece walked out with Chinese WNT just a few mins ago against the USWNT :pimp:

This is dope bro!

Ten Hag not gonna make it through this month.

This might be worse than Ole. How can you look at Martial & Rash walk all over the pitch and keep them on.

His “form” will change when United drop the Europa and he finds his level.

I never understood the hype for such an average player. He’s not bad, just not as good as the club try and sell him to be.

United are a team of mostly average players who won’t be able to live up to the expectations. United are in purgatory

Yea by this point he’s had way more average seasons than good seasons.

But I’ve never seen him this bad.

Na..

For some reason United fans love ETH.

You’re in the minority. He’s staying.
We’re got Bayern, Chelsea, Liverpool, Villa & West Ham this month good chance we could get smacked in every single game.

If we do can’t see how he can survive that.

We fired Ole just for this man to still be starting rash martial & Mctom. Might as wel just have kept Ole at that point, at least he didn’t alienate the whole locker room like Ten Hag.

Utd keep trying to play it out from the back... but the problem is their players don't have the necessary skill or ability to handle the press from Newcastle. Yet they keep trying... hoping for a different result. 🤷‍♂️

My commentators (Belgian tv) just said “oh right.. Anthony’s on the pitch, sorry I forgot” lmao

Damn that’s not looking good for Pope

The possibility for a United robbery increases :emoji_eyes:

Never count out some absolute undeserved robbery by United
Newcastle’s been bullying them for 90 minutes and this could still end in a draw

Anthony managed to not kick out and cosplay as a tough guy after that failed tackle. He even apologised.

I’d say that’s a significant improvement for him

Back
Top Bottom