OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I'd be very careful with that habit... There's a good reason my country banned the purchase of Fifa points. It was deemed as unregulated gambling and I fully agree.
Buying Fifa points sounds fairly harmless on paper but I think it's a very sneaky but clear gateway to gambling addiction.
To be clear, I have no issue with anyone choosing to buy Fifa points, but I hope you're very much aware of the fact that is is pretty much gambling and that you have a firm grip on spending limits.

Do you happen to know what was up with IF cards earlier this week/last weeknd? I'm addiction-prone so I never bought fifa points but I've always gotten slightly addicted to the market, investing, ...
I had loads of discard value IFs stacked up, and suddenly the lowest value of any IF shot up to around 47k? Even while there was a repeatable SBC that gave you an IF card.
I was selling my stock of discount value IFs (with 83+ ratings) at 50k a piece like hotcakes :lol:
I agree. I need to take off my credit cards. And now that i packed ney and gullit. I feel like i have no need to buy packs anymore. For the informs cards. There was a week when 83 x10 required a if and the sbc for if was gone. So everyone was going insane trying to buy informs. Informs sbc came back some ttime end of last week.

Ridiculous had these dudes pinned back the whole start of the game just for that

Caught out but ederson has to save that tho.

Back
Top Bottom