OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is the worst we’ve played since losing to brentford at home last year. Absolutely garbage performances from everyone that touched the pitch today Villa completely manhandled us based on what I saw that half and what the stats show how the first half went I missed. Serious wake up call needed and some sense slapped into these players do you wanna win four in a row or not.cause you not gonna do it with results like these last few with the level at the top of the league

great win by Villa. They were juiced tf up for this game
Hopefully they are burnt out Saturday. That’s gonna be crazy 😬

Villa really in 2nd place. Pep needs to sort this out. You really can't be starting 5 defenders and give up 22+ shots.

Let Sergio Gomez play and go back to a traditional 4 back. I've had to watch a month long of ****ty play, worst I've seen this club in years.

20231206_171415.png

:wow: :sick:

That is the worst we’ve played since losing to brentford at home last year. Absolutely garbage performances from everyone in that touched the pitch today Villa completely manhandled us based on what I saw that half and what the stats show how the first half went I missed. Serious wake up call needed and some sense slapped into these players do you wanna win four in a row or not.cause you not gonna do it with results like these last few with the level at the top of the league
Everyone having a shocking performance. Just shows how vital Rodri and KDB are and how they make our team flow.

Bad month to be playing like this too, the matches are going to be non-stop.

Pathetic performance by Chelsea.

No real conviction attacking, weak defending, lazy passes.

Poch is managing the squad like he doesn't care or doesn't have a clue.

I’m predicting Liverpool to be on top at the new year and they have a much easier final 10 games

To put this Citeh form in context, United are just 3 points behind them in the table rn...

This United team

Troubling loss from City, but Arsenal got lucky against Lutron yesterday. People are getting way ahead of themselves declaring them the favorites when we saw them literally cough up an 8 point lead down the home stretch last year.

De Bruyne will come back soon, and City will turn it on in the 2nd half of the year like they always do.

Also, props to Bournemouth. Thought they were going to be in a relegation battle but been playing really well lately.

Back
Top Bottom