OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kick them out.

They’re playing in the Super League next year anyway right?

Right? :lol:
It's UEFA
I think what is known about the Negreira case is already more than sufficient to support a temporary ban but I don't see UEFA sacrificing precious TV money.

It's UEFA
I think what is known about the Negreira case is already more than sufficient to support a temporary ban but I don't see UEFA sacrificing precious TV money.

UEFA did just fine without Barcelona and their corrupt club out of the Champions League the last years.

Realized i enjoyed the games more when Arsenal was competing for 4th.

Every game now i feel like im having a meltdown while watching . :lol: Skress is real but TYG for saliba and rice’s composure.
So true
I ended up on the floor for a lot of games last year when the wheels fell off for the title race :lol:

IMG_4302.gif

Have a great happy holidays yall

United getting all the jokes but Newcastle have been equally as disappointing this year. While United have a lot of dead weight, I look at Newcastle and am just confused why they have struggle with consistency. They’ll take it to Arsenal and smack Chelsea but then lose to Forest and Everton.

Not sure what they do the rest of the year if this keeps up.

United getting all the jokes but Newcastle have been equally as disappointing this year. While United have a lot of dead weight, I look at Newcastle and am just confused why they have struggle with consistency. They’ll take it to Arsenal and smack Chelsea but then lose to Forest and Everton.

Not sure what they do the rest of the year if this keeps up.

Them midweek games are no joke. Newcastle squad isn’t deep so their injury problems and Howe being Howe has them where they are at. They’ll probably get rid of Howe and find their Mancini.

Chris Wood out here scoring hattricks :lol:
What did they feed this man on christmas

Back
Top Bottom