OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: this is so insane

GDfLiQGXwAAMotl

A crypto rug pull fraudster, what a great example for the youth.

You should see the amout of crypto commercials and sponsorships they allow during sporting events here in America.

Miami Heat played in the FDX arena up until 9 months ago. Tom Brady was out here with an FDX **** in his mouth.

But it’s Speed 17 year old fault.

Come on be serious..

Anyway, for the Fifa players in here rolaholic rolaholic and idk who else, who did you guys vote for TOTY?
I have no interest in playing a covert gambling simulator, and Belgium banned Fifa Points anyway, so I won't be puying backs.
So this time I picked who I genuinely thought deserves it, based on matches that I've seen.

83c6230a304f5362c57232f1b961f3ea.png

You should see the amout of crypto commercials and sponsorships they allow during sporting events here in America.

Miami Heat played in the FDX arena up until 9 months ago. Tom Brady was out here with an FDX **** in his mouth.

But it’s Speed 17 year old fault.

Come on be serious..
17 is more than enough to know that at least some fans would get scammed by the ponzi scheme. You bring up examples but unlike Speed, none of those people were co-conspirators in a crime.
Based on the leaked audio, where Speed was under the impression he muted his mic, he seemed very much aware that he was promoting a ponzi scheme.
In response to one of the ponzi scheme guys asking him to do or say something, Speed even said that "he wouldn't do that" because "that'd make it obvious", a pretty clear reference to the fact that it was a blatant ponzi scheme.

I think Speed learned his lesson and has done fine since. However I don't respect conspiring to scam your own supporters and then gaslighting in his apology, pretending like he wasn't in on it.

It's not an indictment on the man Speed is now, as I said he hasn't done anything bad since then. But I can't respect anyone who sinks as low as an already rich streamer scamming his own fans for a quick buck.
Luckily his fans were smart enough to immediately call out the scam and I'm not aware of any evidence his supporters actually fell for it and lost money.

I'm not saying he should go to jail or anything, he was 17. The ones behind the ponzi scheme that brought him on board as a somewhat naive co-conspirator however should definitely be prosecuted.

Last edited:
17 is more than enough to know that at least some fans would get scammed by the ponzi scheme.
Based on the leaked audio, where Speed was under the impression he muted his mic, he seemed very much aware that he was promoting a ponzi scheme.
In response to one of the ponzi scheme guys asking him to do or say something, Speed even said that "he wouldn't do that" because "that'd make it obvious", referring to the fact that it was a blatant ponzi scheme.

I think Speed learned his lesson and has done fine since. However I don't respect conspiring to scam your own supporters and then gaslighting in his apology, pretending like he wasn't in on it.

It's not an indictment on the man Speed is now, as I said he hasn't done anything bad since then. But I can't respect anyone who sinks as low as an already rich streamer scamming his own fans for a quick buck.

Let’s regulate crypto.

I agree.

100 percent.

Let’s regulate crypto.

I agree.

100 percent.
Absolutely. There's a fantastic independent journalist on Youtube, named CoffeeZilla, doing sprawling investigations, such as Logan Paul scamming his fans out of millions of dollars by rug pulling his Crypto Zoo project. He's uncovered undisputable proof of loads of ponzi schemes, rug pulls, ...
Literally everything you'd need to prove a criminal charge. He forwards his proof of criminal activity to the appropriate agency and yet most of these people don't even get charged, let alone convicted. It's like crypto doesn't exist to the feds, besides the absolute top like Sam Bankman-Fried from FTX and the Binance CEO.
https://www.youtube.com/@Coffeezilla/videos

Consider all the promotion behind that Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis fight. They both belong in jail for their crypto scams, constantly referenced eachothers scams in the promotion, and nothing has happened.

All the Timo caping you did and now he’s on Spurs.

Here is your chance Belgium Belgium
I was caping for his performance in Germany, and rightfully so. I will always stand by that.
Best believe I'm not caping for how trash he's been in the Premier League :smh::lol:

You can't tell me this (see screenshot) isn't impressive. His final season there before the move to Chelsea, he scored 28 league goals.
Leipzig placed 3rd that season, under Dortmund and of course Bayern.
Even Haaland hasn't scored 28 league goals during his time in the Bundesliga, his highest was 27.
Again, Werner was awful and a huge flop in the Prem but he was insanely good that last season in the Bundesliga.
Bundesliga watchers were baffled at how bad he was at Chelsea.
Weaknesses like his touch and dribbling were known already, but when he got to Chelsea it looked like he suddenly forgot to score goals. At Leipzig he missed chances quite often too but his positioning was good enough that he still scored tons of goals either way.

I think there is clearly a solid talent in there, but maybe his ceiling is the Bundesliga. Leipzig as a club is disgusting but on the pitch they're quite fun to watch, and they have great recruitment. If I had to guess, Werner probably couldn't handle the pressure or different style of play in the Premier League, for a club with very high aspirations like Chelsea.
He never really had that pressure at Leipzig.
Bit of a similar case with Jadon Sancho. He was really good at Dortmund and a joy to watch. There's a good reason why Dortmund fans want him back.
c3161b97cfba685f6c7c911fe0ceb9a4.png

Last edited:
I was caping for his performance in Germany, and rightfully so. I will always stand by that.
Best believe I'm not caping for how trash he's been in the Premier League :smh::lol:

You can't tell me this (see screenshot) isn't impressive. His final season there before the move to Chelsea, he scored 28 league goals.
Leipzig placed 3rd that season, under Dortmund and of course Bayern.
Even Haaland hasn't scored 28 league goals during his time in the Bundesliga, his highest was 27.
Again, Werner was awful and a huge flop in the Prem but he was insanely good that last season in the Bundesliga.
Bundesliga watchers were baffled at how bad he was at Chelsea.
Weaknesses like his touch and dribbling were known already, but when he got to Chelsea it looked like he suddenly forgot to score goals. At Leipzig he missed chances quite often too but his positioning was good enough that he still scored tons of goals either way.
c3161b97cfba685f6c7c911fe0ceb9a4.png

I don’t think my mind will change in him being untalented and not being able to score.

But hey I’m rooting for him. He tries.

I don’t think my mind will change in him being untalented and not being able to score.

But hey I’m rooting for him. He tries.
I don't expect anyone's mind to change after how horrendous his time in the premier league was.
However it's like people erase his pre-Chelsea history. Putting up Haaland numbers in the Bundesliga is very impressive no matter how you slice it.

I have very low expectations for him at Spurs but of course I do hope he succeeds. Much like Richarlison, he doesn't hang his head down and stops putting in 100% effort, he gives it his all no matter how trash he is. That'll earn him some good will with the fans. Richarlison is genuinely very well liked despite how awful he's been, and I think his openness about his struggles and him always trying his absolute hardest is why.

I’ll be rooting for timo.
I know he bottled a lot for Chelsea but I always loved him :lol:
Honestly as long as they keep their head up high and give it their best try every game, I'll always root for a player like that.
Someone like Martial though? Nah. He doesn't consistently put in 100% effort

Chelsea fans were extremely patient and rode with Timo for the longest.

Some of them didn’t want him to go.

I remember that way more than I remember “Chelsea fans not appreciating Timo or Pulisic enough”.

Timo Werner is that dude

He made teammates' jobs easier on the pitch. Gave Havertz a lot of space often

RB Leipzig played two strikers when they had Werner plus they got Nkunku on the LW/LM

Pulisic was balling during the restart but eventually he just couldn't keep up that level of play and it was time to move on.

Most people thought wrote it off but he ended up being a dependable squad option for a decent period of time and got a CL title out of it.

corner goal for corner goal in this Saudi Arabian hosted semi-final between Real and Atleti. 1-1

Back
Top Bottom