OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn. didn't he just sign an extension?

Good man

Pep next :pimp: :pimp:

In all seriousness, that's gonna be a big blow to the league. That crazy sob is one of the best managers we've seen in the Prem and it's gonna be real weird not having him around next season.

Enjoy this last dance Scousers, you don't know how good you've had it until it's over...

Nah this is as shameless as crying about refs when your club is under investigation for bribery. Xavi is a club legend with a subpar and broke squad.

1706280764052.gif

I'm shocked. Idk how to feel about this. Gonna miss Klopp but at the same time happy he won't be managing in the PL anymore.

Wow, it's going to be so weird to see Liverpool without Klopp

My best guess is that he mustn't be happy with FSG lately. FSG been focusing in trying to buy another team (NBA/NFL). Or PL manager job takes up so much time

By the way, Liverpool's next PL home game is against Chelsea and their next final cup game is against Chelsea as well

chuckles-im-in-danger.gif

Yeah klopps comments about summer plans stood out to me as a guy that’s had enough

Stevie G primed and ready to take over!

It's a shame Gerrard flamed out at Villa, would've loved to see him coaching Liverpool after Klopp...

Back
Top Bottom