OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get ahold of yourselves boys. We’re acting like this is the first time this news broke. We’ve been over the Mbappe drama at least 3 times before.

TIC TAC

Coupé It Coupé It is right though. Kylian belongs at LIVERPOOL

IMG_0249.jpeg

Get ahold of yourselves boys. We’re acting like this is the first time this news broke. We’ve been over the Mbappe drama at least 3 times before.

TIC TAC

And who was proven all of those times?

COUPÉ

Who won the TIC-TAC battles every year?

MEEEEE

Who was saying it’s more important for Mbappe to win a CL in Paris. That’s his real dream.

MOIIIIIIIIIII

But he really is leaving this time tho. Go do your thing Mbappe. :lol:

All this **** because I said it’d be better for football if Mbappe went to the EPL to play for Pool in his prime, in the best league itw, vs City and Haaland.

That would be amazing for neutral football fans.

Crazy man :lol:

Lmfao I could care less the club you mentioned. Your reason was so stupid “galaticos didn’t join until their late 20s”.. da fuq?… then instead of just admitting that was stupid AF.. you try and make this a me vs Liverpool thing? Like I said your takes have been way off lately. You better than this

Mira friholes…

Real Madrid have been so infatuated with a Mbappe since 2018. What’s a couple years going to do?

You do not know more about this Mbappe saga than I do.

They’re going to turn Mbappe down at 29? I don’t think so.

Every year Madrid fans cry and complain they don’t want Mbappe anymore after he kept turning them down (lying thru their teeth).

All this **** because I said it’d be better for football if Mbappe went to the EPL to play for Pool in his prime, in the best league itw, vs City and Haaland.

That would be amazing for neutral football fans.

Crazy man :lol:
Mark my words, Real Madrid will build this super team and continue to pull out slim 1-0 victories over spanish farmer clubs thanks to VAR.
I still have faith Darwin will evolve and match up with Haaland. Let Kylian go to madrid.

Its getting #personal in here today lol

As the official driver of the Mbappe to EPL bus, I wouldn't go to Liverpool if Klopp wasn't there. Too many questions around the project going forward. Think Klopp would have gotten the best out of him but that ship sailed.

Think Arsenal is the best EPL fit for him but it seems like Madrid is a lock at this point. I have real questions about the locker room fit and while I think Mbappe seems like a decent guy, I could just see feathers being ruffled by year 2 of the project (whether it’s his own, Vini, Mbappe etc.)

The one thing about the Mbappe going to Madrid thing that I don’t like (objectively as a football fan)…

Is that it’s not a challenge for him to go to RM.

They’re going to run over La Liga and at least get to the CL quarters/semis every year without him for years to come.

At 25 it’d be cool for him to take on another challenge. Like Cris did when he went to RM.

To me, that challenge would be go to Liverpool. Compete in the best league in the world. Against the demons from Manchester City.

But at the same time it’s huge for Mbappe brand to go to RM now.
Liverpool :lol:

Nando torres went and wasted his career there with nothing to show for it

Prem ain’t for everyone, let him go score goals against the mighty Grenada or Mallorca.

That being said, I got a really bad feeling we get crushed at the Etihad later today. Haven’t beaten city in almost 3 full years

The one thing about the Mbappe going to Madrid thing that I don’t like (objectively as a football fan)…

Is that it’s not a challenge for him to go to RM.

They’re going to run over La Liga and at least get to the CL quarters/semis every year without him for years to come.

At 25 it’d be cool for him to take on another challenge. Like Cris did when he went to RM.

To me, that challenge would be go to Liverpool. Compete in the best league in the world. Against the demons from Manchester City.

But at the same time it’s huge for Mbappe brand to go to RM now.

I don’t think what he needs right now is to be at a club that (no disrespect) a prime Mbappe is bigger than, and to compete with a club in City that is financially and/or from a front office perspective on another level from the rest of the pack. And by extension handicap himself into top 4 trophies being pseudo-acceptable due to this discrepancy.

At PSG, another club he’s bigger than, he’s been enabled to be a diva and stunted his growth. He needs RM’s club environment to potentially bring out his individual best version. He needs **** like being told sorry we already have our #7 who plays on the left. And our other best player scores goals and will chase and slide tackle someone in 89th minute. He needs Madrid and the Bernabeu to demand nothing short of CLs and BdOs of him each and every season.

The challenge is not just about winning though, it’s about becoming the best individual he can be, and there is no better place for that.

Back
Top Bottom