OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said he “wasted away” at Liverpool. You do realize his best years as a footballer were at Liverpool, right? The very reason you consider him an elite striker is because of his time at Liverpool. He fell off a cliff when he left Liverpool. So what is your point, exactly?

You also said that taking the Liverpool job is career sabotage for Xabi Alonso. Which is absurd and idiotic considering Klopp left a bigger German club for Liverpool and cemented himself as one of the greatest.

Do yourself a favor and go back to Youtube, grab some lotion, and load up those Dinho highlights.
What trophies did he win at Liverpool? Stop dancing around the question

By that logic, Mbappe should just stay at PSG and cash out cuz F winning a trophy

What trophies did he win at Liverpool? Stop dancing around the question

By that logic, Mbappe should just stay at PSG and cash out cuz F winning a trophy

None. Convenient choice of striker who played here from 07-11 to cherry-pick to suit your argument. Why didn’t you choose Salah?

Did Dracula win a trophy when he was in Merseyside?

Genuinely asking because I legit don't remember them winning anything with Rodgers :lol:

Ah yes, the present is such a miserable reality for United fans that you have to go back to times when Liverpool wasn’t winning. I see what’s going on here :rofl:

Really can't chime in on non-United topics on here now huh :lol:

As if you guys don't talk about them and the fanbase more than enough already, no need to take offense when your clubs are the ones being discussed

Really can't chime in on non-United topics on here now huh :lol:

As if you guys don't talk about them and the fanbase more than enough already, no need to take offense when your clubs are the ones being discussed

I don’t even talk about United much these days. Not much to talk about honestly. But when members of your fanbase are making idiotic takes about my club out of jealously, I will clap back.

I don’t even talk about United much these days. Not much to talk about honestly. But when members of your fanbase are making idiotic takes about my club out of jealously, I will clap back.
That's fair, bantz is bantz at the end of the day :lol:

Everyone's gotten it and gets it at one point no matter what.

For your guys sake better hope that Xabi pitch works out because we've got an extra seat on the banter era couch for you guys after Klopp leaves if a suitable replacement isn't brought in...

simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif

Pool fans gotta realize, once Klopp leaves it's downhill.

Mbappe is not trying to waste his prime. Cats gotta accept that.

Three champions league finals and only won one cuz they faced Tottenham who are throphyless and perpetual bottlers

The most hilarious thing about these United fans who secretly root for RM on the low is the fact that RM know this. Flo knows how big a suckers you are.

So if a young phenom miraculously makes his way to United (which won’t happen anyway, but if it does) - RM will be whispering in their ear every day to come join.

And whenever RM want to sell someone on their last legs they go directly to United for their payday.

You guys think it’s some “respectful partnership”. :lol:

When in reality it’s just that United are pathetic dimwits who are used and abused by RM - Have some respect for yourselves. Jesus Christ.

United sold Van Nistelrooy on his last legs to Madrid

United and Madrid been selling each other players

The balance has shifted. United used to be bigger than Madrid before la decima 2005-2009. Obviously the tide shifted once Cristiano left united for Madrid. But even then, united got to a champions league final (2011) before Madrid did with him (2014)

Last edited:
All these United mentions I must've missed the match :lol:

Only secret allegiances I see here constantly are the ones from those who openly obsess over clubs they claim to hate then project that onto others and run with it in their heads.

Makes for entertainment at least

Pool fans gotta realize, once Klopp leaves it's downhill.

Mbappe is not trying to waste his prime. Cats gotta accept that.

Three champions league finals and only won one cuz they faced Tottenham who are throphyless and perpetual bottlers
Liverpool beat Barcelona, Bayern and Porto on their way to that final. They came back down from a deficit of 3 goals to beat Barcelona. Do you even watch football? That Same Tottenham squad beat a stack City squad to make it to the final.

United sold Van Nistelrooy on his last legs to Madrid

United and Madrid been selling each other players

Then they took CR7 from you 2 years later.

And United are out here buying Casemiro from RM for €70m at 31 years old.

Have some respect for yourselves. It’s embarrassing.

Liverpool beat Barcelona, Bayern and Porto on their way to that final. They came back down from a deficit of 3 goals to beat Barcelona. Do you even watch football? That Same Tottenham squad beat a stack City squad to make it to the final.

I can’t believe what I’m reading in this thread today. They’re trying to minimize our champions league victory when they haven’t won it since 2008. It’s hilarious :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom