OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s no difference when the trophy weighs the same. Go home and take a nap. Either you’re drunk or you’re just slow.

you-mad-big.gif

Makes alot of sense. Y'all beat mediocre nobodies who in 2024 are lost in the abyss despite being in their 20s in their prime years

Congrats. Y'all beat some 5 years old. Why couldn't y'all beat Madrid. Y'all had not one but two chances. 0-2

Y'all didn't even take them to extra time. At least we could've said y'all put up a fight but both games were one sided

Congrats. Y'all beat some 5 years old. Why couldn't y'all beat Madrid. Y'all had not one but two chances. 0-2

When’s the next time your club will even be good enough to fight for a chance at the final? Look in the mirror before you criticize our success, you knob.

Makes alot of sense. Y'all beat mediocre nobodies who in 2024 are lost in the abyss despite being in their 20s in their prime years

Y'all didn't even take them to extra time. At least we could've said y'all put up a fight but both games were one sided
You were fighting for the Europa League and failed to sniff the heels of those mediocre bums that '18-19 season, despite placing above us in the season before.
And we were beyond awful that second half of the season. The CL was the only time we weren't complete dog**** since February during that run.
You keep talking about Liverpool losing to Madrid in another CL final, but these mediocre bums only made the '18-19 final because we beat the club that knocked out Madrid.
2a2deb5695649a3e170bb306bea44d9a.png

Last edited:
And how far did you make it in the UCL this year?
That's my point. We shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Pool is a sinking ship. Once Klopp leaves it's curtains.

Mbappe is not trying to waste his prime with harvey elliot and curtis jones

That's my point. We shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Pool is a sinking ship. Once Klopp leaves it's curtains.

Mbappe is not trying to waste his prime with harvey elliot and curtis jones

Will you surrender your access to this thread once Liverpool lifts its first title after Klopp? I’m tired of seeing your idiotic dribble in my thread.

Again, we weren't supposed to be there in the first place. Getting bounced out of the group stage was expected.

Shame on y'all for letting us steal that spot

Will you surrender your access to this thread once Liverpool lifts its first title after Klopp? I’m tired of seeing your idiotic dribble in my thread.
I love how you didn't specify what title cuz deep down you know y'all not sniffing any trophy for awhile

Audi cup and Carabao cup don't count my guy

Back
Top Bottom