OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biased here obviously but he’s generally seen as the best Asian player, no? Ahead of Park Ji-Sung
Even if thats true and I think it is it’s still other players post 2010 that I think are better than him but would be questionable “legends of the game” themselves. Bale, Mane, Di Maria, Mahrez for example. If Son is a legend of the game they are too but there can’t be that many legends of the game to me that’s a much more exclusive bracket.

Original tweet had falcao in that bracket too which is wild to me as well he shouldn’t be in that convo either

Last edited:
1708445280976.png

We all said he didnt wanna leave... its your broke club trying to push him out again.

He’s up there. Ali Daei, Nakata, and Bum-kun probably the other names in contention for that title along with my boy three lungs.

That’s a good shot right there
IMG_1149.png
One of my friends is an Arsenal fan and went to South-Korea a while back
He said Son was everywhere :lol:
Commercials, newspapers, billboards

lol salty? How? I want no parts of that transfer... you are delusional

i’m delusioned but you’ve been running with some made up narrative in your head and typed up multiple responses

have fun with casemiro

I don’t get it the shots that Alvarez has blazed over the bar this year when he has time is nuts. He’s almost better when he doesn’t have time

i’m delusioned but you’ve been running with some made up narrative in your head and typed up multiple responses

have fun with casemiro
broooooo I could fill an entire thread with the stories you have posted in here.... you really expect me to believe any of that? What's frenkie suppose to do, come out and say agree with everything printed? This dude wants to stay.. He will say anything to ensure that.. move on

Back
Top Bottom