OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reading that last line

1708484233319.gif

Ever since I gambled on by 1st football match a couple weeks ago I’m starting to look at it like odds 😭

But for real.

Objectively, I think it’s going to be tie. Because we’re going to miss chances. No matter how in-form Galeno or Evanilson is.

Then again this is football. No one should be shocked if Porto win.

They could definitely win, but I’m hoping they get eliminated. I hate watching them drag every game into the mud
yeah i hear you but believe it or not this has actually been one of the most exciting teams i’ve ever seen atleti produce. they obviously parked the bus in italy but they’ve dropped a handful of 5 goal games which is difficult for any club.

y’all’s most successful stint came off playing this exact same way.

barca still massive while still being massively broke
hope he brings his roids with him. wonder what this will do for lewa’s game.

Hmmm

Does Alonso still go to Pool? Or pull a swapperoo and end up coaching Bayern next season? :nerd:

for the sake of the german league i hope xabi doesn’t go to bayern.
That and I really wanna see his squad in the CL next season :lol:

Would be cool seeing Bayern have a credible title rival that stays around for more than a season

Liverpool, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich with coaching vacancies. Can’t remember the last time there were this many big club openings

tuchel gonna have to go to italy. i could see it.
his reputation has been on a steady decline.

Man I really regret not going to this game in Porto :lol:
Only reason I chose to go to London again was because I was gonna stay for all 3 of these games but it doesn’t look like that’s gonna work out. Haven’t been able to get a ticket for Brentford and the Chelsea game is likely to be rescheduled :smh:
Don’t really even want to go back just for 1 game, would have been cool going to all 3

IMG_2289.jpeg

Hopefully there’s some good away days next season

Back
Top Bottom