OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Arsenal are playing like garbage wahhhhhh”

“Porto is on the floor wahhhhhhhhhh”

No MFers. You were NUETRALIZED. Not a SINGLE shot on target.

We made you play our game. We controlled it defensively and took advantage of your mistakes. Perfectly executed by Conceição.
Both the quotes are true though.:lol: Taking nothing away from Porto they deserved it. But
you can’t possible think Arsenal were playing to the best of their ability but Porto put on such a masterclass that it made Arsenal look like they were trash?….

if the ref doesn’t think this is a foul, then so be it but at least take a look. especially after a goal. this deserves a var at the least. oshimen doing jujitsu.
otherwise, i thought this ref was really good for most of the match.

Both the quotes are true though.:lol: Taking nothing away from Porto they deserved it. But
you can’t possible think Arsenal were playing to the best of their ability but Porto put on such a masterclass that it made Arsenal look like they were trash?….

I said you guys were trash? In general Arsenal are absolutely not trash.

You just played exactly the way Porto wanted you to. That’s all.

I remember last year during the EPL title chase Arsenal got outplayed by Sporting in the Europa League. Which I think ended up derailing their season.

There is definitely a fragility there whether that’s with the players or the manager. Idk.

But Porto have been ready for you guys. They weren’t scared at all. Why should they?

I remember last year during the EPL title chase Arsenal got outplayed by Sporting in the Europa League. Which I think ended up derailing their season.

There is definitely a fragility there whether that’s with the players or the manager. Idk.

But Porto have been ready for you guys. They weren’t scared at all. Why should they?
We lost Saliba and Tomiyasu that game which meant Rob Holding saw the field and it was all downhill from there. I even remember posting in here after that game like “I hope this isn’t the beginning of the end for us”

EBy2i47XkAA-iu4 (1).jpg

Really good interview with BBC, saying all the right things and I'm glad to see the steps already being taken to really bring the club structure from the stone ages into the modern era. About damn time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom