OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't miss b :smokin

Missed the Barca game

1706839457723.gif
IMG_1514.gif

I was like "Who's that guy sitting next to Rasmus on the bench? He looks so familar..." 🤔

Then I remembered they signed Mount. 🤷‍♂️

United only signed Mount because they had to have a "lad" on the team. And on top of it they gave him the number 7 shirt like they did Michael Owen. Brits are funny

United only signed Mount because they had to have a "lad" on the team. And on top of it they gave him the number 7 shirt like they did Michael Owen. Brits are funny
I don’t see why United bought him, especially for that price, but I don’t think Mount is bad. Excellent workrate, bit of a jack of all trades but master of none. He’s a solid backup for the midfield.

I don’t see why United bought him, especially for that price, but I don’t think Mount is bad. Excellent workrate, bit of a jack of all trades but master of none. He’s a solid backup for the midfield.

Na bro. Some United fans saw the vision in here with Mount. They said ETH was a mastermind and this is who they needed. Told us to just wait.

No worries we’ll revisit.

araujo has found his form. priceless footballer.

raphinha makes such great runs and his effort is consistent, but he misses too many big chances. so frustrating cause he creates so much danger.

united has a tough decision to make about greenwood cause you can see his level is high with every touch.

There is no situation where Eriksen should ever play. He literally can't move on the pitch, this dude ETH makes the worst subs.

Mount is one of those overrated/underrated guys. I wasn't a fan of the signing for that price, and he definitely gets inflated by certain English guys, but he's far from a bum that others make him seem. Was arguably the main creative force on a team that won Champions league, that's not just a fluke. Chelsea got way worse once they started featuring him regularly.

I would take Mount starting next year over seeing Bruno hoof ball for another year.

There is no situation where Eriksen should ever play. He literally can't move on the pitch, this dude ETH makes the worst subs.

Mount is one of those overrated/underrated guys. I wasn't a fan of the signing for that price, and he definitely gets inflated by certain English guys, but he's far from a bum that others make him seem. Was arguably the main creative force on a team that won Champions league, that's not just a fluke. Chelsea got way worse once they started featuring him regularly.

I would take Mount starting next year over seeing Bruno hoof ball for another year.
I was with you until that last sentence :lol:

Back
Top Bottom