OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretty pumped for this.

This was the first kit I ever owned, and my parents went to some Brazilian tourist trap store on south beach to buy a knock off version.

Although it’s a strange choice as they lost that final and not do a re-make of the 02 kit

was pumped for this but might have to pass if the name is that low

1710860549456.png

ESPNFC acting like Foden isn't in the midfield?????

I really hope Musiala or Wertz makes it to Man City. You need to give the keys to Musiala. I am all but convinced he is a superstar.

musiala is my fav non barca player
maestro.

him and wirtz for germany should be special

I really hope Musiala or Wertz makes it to Man City. You need to give the keys to Musiala. I am all but convinced he is a superstar.
He plays in attack for Southgate on the right side though, guaranteed starter too

foden has played a lot in the middle this season even when he’s on the wing he’s given the freedom to go where he wants to dictate play. Even tho I think he should be in the midfield for England the biggest question is if he’s played on either wing will he still be given that same freedom that Pep gives him now for England.

Honestly would have preferred Mainoo waiting to get an international call-up. He's only 18, don't want a player who's still physically developing to be run into the ground.

I feel like southgate only sees him as a wide option.. speaking of what is everyones front 3 for england?

Damn that's rough, I thought he was initially already out for the season though?

He re-aggrevated the same injury or is this new?

He was recovering from an ACL tear, so meniscus is new injury.

I believe it's the same leg though. Once something goes, the structural integrity of the whole joint and surrounding tissue can be affected. While surprising, this isn't entirely out of the question.

He was recovering from an ACL tear, so meniscus is new injury.

I believe it's the same leg though. Once something goes, the structural integrity of the whole joint and surrounding tissue can be affected. While surprising, this isn't entirely out of the question.
i actually think it’s the other leg
same thing happened to me. tore my pcl in left leg then subsequently tore my achilles on my right. i was overcompensating

I feel like southgate only sees him as a wide option.. speaking of what is everyones front 3 for england?
Can't think it'll be anything but Saka - Kane - Foden.

Maybe Grealish or Rash if Southgate wants to play Foden in midfield but he never seems to want to in his set up.

Back
Top Bottom