OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup kicks off today 6/14 at 3 pm est

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barca busy just to be busy. Xavi gonna have ZERO excuses
I'm not complaining about the transfers. The signings are needed. Lots of players have been shipped too. Just ready for the window to be over.

If that's not you there must be 2 tomdiginsons around here making EXCELLENT points.

And my 2 cents were definitely needed... Can't let you just talk nonsense in here dragging down UK NT'ers stock value :lol:
You said I tried to paint you as a trump supporter. I did not. You did however, paint yourself as someone clueless and aloof, but still willing to talk on something you’re not familiar with as seen in this case. I don’t have to “drag” the UK man dem down. Y’all doing a good job of that on your own.

Lol who was it ?
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce He was pretending to be 3-4 niketalkers. He was pretending to be in prison on one account, but still able to logon on a phone he must be boofing. Then he pretended to be a female on another followed by being the other account. Meth put him on blast and showed hombre replying to himself and like his own posts. All kinds of nasty pathetic behavior.

If we can swap Hector for Douglas Luiz, I'll be happy with today. If we can do that and still add a depth piece at CM, I'd be ecstatic. Love Sambi but he still needs time, he's still raw. Partey is fragile and who knows if he'll even be here next year. And with AMN going to Southampton, that's one more piece of the midfield that's gone.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce He was pretending to be 3-4 niketalkers. He was pretending to be in prison on one account, but still able to logon on a phone he must be boofing. Then he pretended to be a female on another followed by being the other account. Meth put him on blast and showed hombre replying to himself and like his own posts. All kinds of nasty pathetic behavior.
DSA also posted easily-Googleable pictures of inside a jail cell to "prove" he was locked up :lol:

You said I tried to paint you as a trump supporter. I did not. You did however, paint yourself as someone clueless and aloof, but still willing to talk on something you’re not familiar with as seen in this case. I don’t have to “drag” the UK man dem down. Y’all doing a good job of that on your own.

Yeah your right man...

I mean it's in the by laws that you can't comment on player celebrations without being able to draw Rahim Sterlings gun tattoo from memory.

Arthur?

9FD52DAF-D23D-471C-9B23-9EDD91058ED0.jpeg

just as an FYI…rocket queen is a gun n roses song. it wasn’t a sn to be a chick :lol:

that’s all I’ll say. PM if you want to have an actual conversation about what happened. continue your mental health jokes…

Back
Top Bottom