OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So commentators were astonished that the weather was what it was in May (hot). They took a water break the first half. And now this second half it’s raining hard.

Boring *** game, got smoked on my bet too :smh:

3 points and the double over United I’ll take that tho

1000000354.jpg

Mbappe, Endrick & Yoro this summer
Wirtz & Frankie M supposedly on the way in 2025

Might be the start of a special run for us.

If somehow spurs can do something on Tuesday (not expecting it) I’m booking my flight to London

What the ****? Yall won 3 Champions Leagues in a row less than 10 years ago get the **** outta here "might be a special run" mfer you have special runs every 5 years :lol:
That was a different team, in a different era, only people left might be Kroos, Carvajal & LV. We have chance to win a lot domestically and in europe

Last edited:
Special run for Real because Barca despite La Masia’s best efforts is really gutter now.

Barca have fallen off so badly that the only things they can celebrate are others’ failures, clinging onto a manager that moved on a decade ago, and the imaginary “We were the superior team and deserved to win” trophies after giving up 4 goals in every major match. Embarrassing :smh:

Well..

Damn…

Is Leverkusens run comparable to Leicester in 2015?
As a Leicester fan I'd say no. Unfortunately football these days dictates that teams like us should be absolutely nowhere near the title.

Having said that, Leverkusens run is absolutely insane and if they win the treble unbeaten, then yeah you could argue it's better, I'd only say no because Leverkusen are one of the biggest teams in Germany with a CL final in their history, despite not winning the BL before.

Just for the pure seismic shock the Leicester PL win had, in terms of being 5000/1, having survived relegation the year before, winning by 10 points in the end, and the consequences it had on the rules in terms of trying to stop it happening again, chances of it happening again are literally zero.

Back
Top Bottom