OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

-Everyone is a flop in my eyes until they’ve endured a cold night in Stoke.

-Always loved Palermo. When thinking of Boca first is maradona second is him. I remember his retirement game and ceremony still

I kinda understand what he’s saying. It’s methodical, almost mechanical from an entertainment standpoint. It’s not like a young Zlatan who had more flare to his game at a similar size.

I never knew flair and dribble-dribble-dribble counted for 2 goals.

This whole time I thought a goal was a goal.

If it’s so easy anyone can do it tho, right? Guess the rest of the “average” strikers need to have 9 goals in 5 games right now.

They’re clearly f***** up.

Man you'll blame wind changing on Flo

And on the Haaland topic, I don't get the criticism, there's a reason only elite strikers score a lot tap ins, reading defenders & positioning is a skill.

I’m blaming Marca….

All I KNOW is….

This doesn’t appear on a “serious” news outlet outside of Marca. “Man’s World India” are not serious news outlet.

You can front all you want but Marca is a joke. And it just so happens it’s who Flo leaks to whenever he gets pissy. Those are just facts.

B10FDA7E-8492-4448-9AAC-E4C4ECA9159C.jpeg

Haaland 9 goals in 5 games.

fluid hips fluid hips ”He’s doing what he’s supposed to do!!!!

It’s a shame 99.99 percent of strikers can’t do what they’re supposed to do then. These strikers need to start doing their god damn jobs!!

Pathetic.
He's only as good as the service he gets. Give those strikers the same service and they would be scoring too.

Once teams figure this out and stop the service, he won't be scoring these goals

I’m blaming Marca….

All I KNOW is….

This doesn’t appear on a “serious” news outlet outside of Marca. “Man’s World India” are not serious news outlet.

You can front all you want but Marca is a joke. And it just so happens it’s who Flo leaks to whenever he gets pissy. Those are just facts.

B10FDA7E-8492-4448-9AAC-E4C4ECA9159C.jpeg
PSG just tryna get the LGBTQ dollars

Bro you’re in an island with Fluid Hips and you’re proud? You know how many good players he’s called bums throughout the years? :lol: :lol:

Y’all need to start watching **** like this instead of football then.

This is more up your guys ally. :lol:

He’s my guy from the football boot thread, I didn’t say I agreed with his opinion on Haaland. Just tried to put a little context to his opinion

He's only as good as the service he gets. Give those strikers the same service and they would be scoring too.

Once teams figure this out and stop the service, he won't be scoring these goals

GABY JESUS HAD 6 YEARS WITH THE SAME PLAYERS, SAME SERVICE, AND IN THE SAME SYSTEM….

He never scored more than 14 goals in a season. 38 GAMES!!!

Haaland 9 IN 5!! Jesus 8 all of last year!!!

BRO, with all due respect as my guy…..

S TF U :lol:

how do you explain his numbers with salzburg, dortmund and the norwegian national team then? the service wasn't nearly on the level of city's and he was still smashing em in. he's done it at the CL with an unheard of return and scored against some of the biggest clubs in europe with average service

Bro you’re in an island with Fluid Hips and you’re proud? You know how many good players he’s called bums throughout the years? :lol: :lol:

Y’all need to start watching **** like this instead of football then.

This is more up your guys ally. :lol:

I can back up my claims though. Players y'all called bums and I said otherwise proved me right and continue to do so

GABY JESUS HAD 6 YEARS WITH THE SAME PLAYERS, SAME SERVICE, AND IN THE SAME SYSTEM!!!

He never scored more than 14 goals in a season!!!

BRO, with all due respect as my guy…..

S TF U :lol:
Gabby was being forced to play second fiddle to Aguero. He wasn't even starting most of the time. Pep was using him as a substitute. He goes to Arsenal, starts in games and is their main striker and look at Arsenal. Sitting at the top of the table. Not a coincidence.

FaDFVjKXgAQ_mXY.jpg_large.jpg

Gabby was being forced to play second fiddle to Aguero. He wasn't even starting most of the time. Pep was using him as a substitute. He goes to Arsenal, starts in games and is their main striker and look at Arsenal. Sitting at the top of the table. Not a coincidence.

FaDFVjKXgAQ_mXY.jpg_large.jpg

OMG 😆

We should poll Arsenal fans right now - Gaby or Haaland?

Whatever, I can’t with you guys right now. I’ll stop :lol:

Back
Top Bottom