OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After being 1st place in the fantasy league for so long on this last matchday I was dropped to 2nd and only being beaten by 1 point.

Life comes at you fast boys.

oh wait never mind; I guess the bonus points came in or something. Got 1st place in the league. Also won the head 2 head league.

61,031st place in USA

Attachments

• IMG_2846.png
    IMG_2846.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 128
German Imperial *** looking kit.

IMG_0217.jpeg
What sort of amalgamation am I looking at?
It has the color scheme of Yemen, Egypt and possibly others I don't know.
Then it has what looks to be the Netherlands' lion symbol but with a trident? Yemen's flag doesn't have an animal, Egypt's flag has some kind of gold bird (eagle?).

Wtf is this? Am I just tripping or uncultured?

Last edited:
The red devil crest is actually nice. They should adopt it full time.

Way better than their regular badge.

Guessing the writing was on the wall once it was announced that Modric would stay, still feel he's got a bit left in the tank but it's always cool to see players retiring while they're on top.

Club and international footy legend

What sort of amalgamation am I looking at?
It has the color scheme of Yemen, Egypt and possibly others I don't know.
Then it has what looks to be the Netherlands' lion symbol but with a trident? Yemen's flag doesn't have an animal, Egypt's flag has some kind of gold bird (eagle?).

Wtf is this? Am I just tripping or uncultured?
1716295983751.png

inspired by our supporters flags... NOT a fan of any of our kits next season... maybe the HOME.. but even that is a stretch.

Kroos :frown:

I had a feeling when the Modric news was coming out but there was nothing about Kroos. Toni had been saying for years he wants to go out on top and not play for long in order to spend time with his family. And he inarguably will be finishing his career on top, possibly finishing his club career with another CL trophy.

This season has been another masterful one for him. The metronome that makes RM tick. His calming presence and those effortless long passes will be missed.

GOGqHTeWoAAMFh4

Relieved that Colwill and Reece James are not on the list but I feel bad for them at the same time

Yeah, Chelsea are going to use this opportunity to sell Gallagher for large sums

Geez, Sterling isn't on the list. Bellingham is listed as a forward?

Screenshot_20240521_090040_Chrome.jpg

Heh

Top scorer for them at the WC while coming off the bench yet no place in a bigger Euro squad, makes sense

Wouldn't take either of them but I think Grealish can at least offer something to the team whenever he's on the pitch.
He has amazing close control and is generally hard to dispossess, and he can offer that regardless of his form. When Rashford is having an off day on the pitch, on my mother's life he might as well be playing for the other team.
This is a Southgame team though, he's not exactly the type of manager requiring a 500 sideways passes per 90 minutes quota.

Back
Top Bottom