OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this can't be real right? :lol:

Well I just applied so it is in fact real
1716316141046.png

Thought Poch was crazy for wanting to have voices about the transfer decisions after requesting for Ugarte and Dybala. The club chose Caicedo and Palmer tho

I am with the board. I am fine with the head coach thing. Because managers never stay longer unless they are on the goat level tier. Sometimes players that a manager demands become useless for next manager

Last edited:
spanish federation is insane. do they not remember what JUST happened with Pedri when they made him play the olympics on top of everything else. Barca needs to step in and stop this.

That makes me feel better, hopefully it’s the Stuttgart coach or De Zerbi

It’s go to be De Zerbi right?

Sporting directors want possession based, high control in matches and defensively stable

Poch did say he had a lunch meeting with Boehly last Friday and it went positive. It seems Boehly was willing to give him another chance but Egbahli is the one calling the shots. Enzo is Egbahli's guy. I pointed out that Enzo looked awful under Poch. I bet Egbahli was so annoyed with Poch

Poch getting the boot isn't surprising, even though the timing isn't great.

He had the team playing real ball heading towards the end of the season but it was too little too late. I think if he brought more structure to the young guys early on he might've found a way to creep into the top 4, we managed 6th even with the stumbling and bumbling. The biggest thing is he wants control and they don't want to give it to him. That's going to be an issue for every coach we bring though and that's my biggest concern.

How can Chelsea even afford this anymore? all these failed transfers and managers.. rom lukaku still on the books... crazy FFP navigation.

Poch getting the boot isn't surprising, even though the timing isn't great.

He had the team playing real ball heading towards the end of the season but it was too little too late. I think if he brought more structure to the young guys early on he might've found a way to creep into the top 4, we managed 6th even with the stumbling and bumbling. The biggest thing is he wants control and they don't want to give it to him. That's going to be an issue for every coach we bring though and that's my biggest concern.

I felt like Poch was forced to use the 3-4-3 formation after Enzo went out of the season. Poch trained Cucurella at DMF for emergency defensive midfielder. Turned out that he was right. But what if all healthy players come back, will Poch stick with 3-4-3 formation or go back to his preferred formation? I think that's the issue with sporting directors

How can Chelsea even afford this anymore? all these failed transfers and managers.. rom lukaku still on the books... crazy FFP navigation.

When FFP was introduced, Roman told the board to study and make sure they never fail FFP. The loaning army was huge helpful

With the new owners, Boehly hinted he was shocked what he read from the rules/policy. Turned out that he used loopholes by giving players long term contracts. Low AAV (average annual value). doesn't hurt FFP. Selling academy/homegrown players give you hugely boost profit

Sporting directors want possession based, high control in matches and defensively stable

Poch did say he had a lunch meeting with Boehly last Friday and it went positive. It seems Boehly was willing to give him another chance but Egbahli is the one calling the shots. Enzo is Egbahli's guy. I pointed out that Enzo looked awful under Poch. I bet Egbahli was so annoyed with Poch
Funny to hear the guy that brought Enzo in wanting Poch out after Enzo himself said this about Poch the other day :lol:

Guess a 5th new manager in a year and a half for him will get him back to his best I suppose...

Didn't boehly try and self report yall for breaking rules?

Aye, thanks to it that Chelsea are able to avoid harsh punishment

Roman never gave a crap about profit or anything. He just wanted to win trophies. Few days ago, I just found out that the prices of Chelsea ticket has never been increased for like a decade until now.

Financial expert Kieran Maguire: "It cost former Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich about £900,000 a week for 19 years in terms of interest-free loans to cover the club's losses."

Eghbali, Boehly and CC (Clearlake Capital) wanted to fix Chelsea's financial first. And they are really good at it

Yo, how do I place a bet that Ten Hag is still going to be the Man United manager?

Like how do I find that?

Funny to hear the guy that brought Enzo in wanting Poch out after Enzo homself said this about Poch the other day :lol:

Guess a 5th new manager in a year and a half for him will get him back to his best I suppose...

Enzo is a good dude. He played with pains for months. I think he doesn't hold on Poch over his bad performances

Some Chelsea fans were starting to wonder if Spurs players weren't kidding about Poch's harsh trainings that caused them to get injured

Would be a hell of a step up for him from the Championship but I think he's the best candidate for them.

Would hate to see it :lol: :smh:

Xavi to manage Chelsea. Funniest option.

IMG_2361.png

We all deserve this.
Xavi deserved better than the treatment hes getting from Barca
Aye, thanks to it that Chelsea are able to avoid harsh punishment

Roman never gave a crap about profit or anything. He just wanted to win trophies. Few days ago, I just found out that the prices of Chelsea ticket has never been increased for like a decade until now.

Financial expert Kieran Maguire: "It cost former Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich about £900,000 a week for 19 years in terms of interest-free loans to cover the club's losses."

Eghbali, Boehly and CC (Clearlake Capital) wanted to fix Chelsea's financial first. And they are really good at it
So essentially he was cheating... got it.. regardless of ownership changes, the club profited off of it.. they should face point deduction as well.

Back
Top Bottom