OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange how little Gasperini is mentioned in searches for a new manager. He's been doing great work with Atalanta but his name rarely pops up in the media, not even the "(club) is interested in Gasperini" type of reports.

Strange how little Gasperini is mentioned in searches for a new manager. He's been doing great work with Atalanta but his name rarely pops up in the media, not even the "(club) is interested in Gasperini" type of reports.
Hate to say it but his age :lol:

Pretty sure he's been linked to the big Italian clubs in the past though but I think he's also very happy with what's he's built and is doing at Atalanta.

Definitely one of the most underrated managers in Europe over the last decade or so

Not gonna let Bayer Leverkusen trick me again. Not gonna believe they losing till it’s 2 minutes past the minimum time added on after the 90

Hate to say it but his age :lol:

Pretty sure he's been linked to the big Italian clubs in the past though but I think he's also very happy with what's he's built and is doing at Atalanta.

Definitely one of the most underrated managers in Europe over the last decade or so
Idk if his age is that much of an issue when he's got Atalanta punching above their weight for years. He's quite lively for being in his 60s.
Maybe he's made it clear in the past that he's perfectly happy at Atalanta and has no interest in leaving. It's weird that he rarely gets mentioned as a potential target to pursue. Clubs seemingly don't even place him on the board, much less pursue him.

I've seen this one before.

Let him go. Don't offer him a big contract to stay.

Fantastic coach, top tier, his in game management is poor though and he was well exposed in the second division.

Hi philosophy will be exposed big time in the prem

Thanks for the promotion but if this is the case, time to move on, we need stability, we've got a deduction coming up and we just need to stay up.

Leicester to Chelsea deals always go well for the Chels :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom