OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was telling my guys this would happen.

Atalanta isn’t some club new to big matches. They’ve been solid for about a decade now

But seeing it happen rn is shocking

Hell of a performance from start to finish from Atalanta man, they were the best team on the day without a doubt. Fitting to cap off their growth and strides as a club under Gasperini with a major European trophy for the first time in their history :pimp:

Lookman is definitely gonna be their next player to break the bank for them in the market.

Guess only a potential double will have to do for Bayer :lol:

20240522_165519.jpg

They didn’t deserve that title of being the only club going unbeaten in domestic and Europe idc lmao

Real Madrid doing it next year though 😂

No ones trying to watch this bull****

What is this?

Courtois is heavily disliked even here in Belgium. Very respected as our goalie of course but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t think he’s annoying and an extremely arrogant douchebag.

No one wants to see Courtois display his ‘personality’.

Wild stuff. Kompany was stubborn changing the lineup but outside of that tactically he tried a lot that burnley team wasn’t staying up no matter what. But this is still a crazy jump

Thoroughly deserved win for Atalanta. Faced against an invincible machine, they came out firing on all cylinders from the first minute.

Lookman made history with this incredible hattrick but the whole squad worked to make this happen.

It wasn’t just Lookman carrying them with the performance of a lifetime. The Atalanta squad dominated.

People call English players overrated meanwhile guys who couldn’t cut it in the prem dropping hat tricks in Euro finals

Back
Top Bottom