OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That would've been right after the 4-0 spanking by Palace...

Definitely better if he already heard it before today, sound like it's just the media and fans finding out after the fact.

Don't think INEOS would've made a decision based on tomorrow's final or anything like that when it's been the worst season in the PL ever for the club with no positive signs of uptick or good football being played during...

On merit, his credit in the bank from last season ran dry soon as the league form went to hell and they got bounced out of Europe altogether in the fashion they did. Tough luck with injuries for sure but he never helped himself with the stubbornness in tactics and selection.

Hope he gets a chance elsewhere though and I think he will, club needs to move off of the mantra of having the manager be the end all be all rather than just another cog in the machine like they are just about everywhere else across Europe's elite these days.

Maybe he gets a chance to interview for the Bayern job now

Told myself before his hire that I wouldn’t blame another failed manager for the clubs incompetence. I don’t think Erik just became a terrible tactician over night. I also think he will be successful wherever he goes next. I am also not overly confident in the linked managers.. time will tell.

GOXCJazWcAICoAl.jpeg

Giving Hansi Flick only one year is so nasty on Barça’s part too.

I wonder if one of the “objectives” Barça have for him is to tow the line and shut the **** up.

Poch's IG daily story today
GOXLFJgXQAAjKiG

Yeah, I think he's fine with his decision and Chelsea's decision ^ :lol:

Yeah "boost the primary asset" from protesters :rolleyes:

I’m not going to read this but does this letter sound like a goodbye?
Literally the opposite :lol:

After this difficult season, it is my responsibility to give more. It starts with me. And it starts tomorrow. We have to give everything in this last match against City, and we have to move forward.

I love to step out at Old Trafford more than anything in the world. I don’t want to leave. This has always been my ultimate dream.

I just want my expectations to fit with the expectations of the club. If you go talk to any fan, they will tell you the same thing. We want to compete for the league. We want to be playing Champions League football. We want to be in cup finals. That is the standard. That is what I want. That is what you all deserve.

I just want to keep fighting. I want to be here. My family wants to be here

I already heard that he doesn’t wanna go back to being the Chelsea coach. And even thought about the Portugal national team after the euros.

Back
Top Bottom