OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling he would be good except for when Liverpool is playing. Don't celebrate too hard or your goal is disallowed. If Klopp even appears to utter a word to him he getting carded.
:lol:

It's not that deep mate. I don't even hate Liverpool. Probably a deep lying jealousy

Oh Pulisic started today?

How’d he play Chelsea fans?

Or was Chelsea just trash all around?

Arsenal United shaping up nicely for tomorrow 😍
Away win/game vs a top 6 side will solidify the teams improvements (unless the injuries are true)
8ACA7CB0-ABD0-4E53-887C-DB484A6569A7.gif

i don't alcohol to have a good time but i need alcohol to have the best time

not a big deal though. i wonder how they will react if the lgbqt community comes to world cup. they don't play out there.

Rules are rules. People need to learn to respect people's rules. What flies in your house doesn't in my house and vice versa.

Plus If you need alcohol to have a good time then you may have an underlying problem.
Yea just part of FIFA choosing them to host it :lol:, their sponsors are just gonna have to deal with it.

They were initially gonna ban it completely per their own laws but they get a lot of money from Anheuiser-Busch (Budweiser owner) so they managed to lobby Qatar into allowing sales in zones before and after the matches.

Funny enough, they'll still allow it in the 'VIP' areas in the stadiums :lol:

I really might opt for Costco on wednesday, these tactics that Klopp are choosing is just not working rn.
I understand injuries but I thought with Darwin back we would be a lot more direct but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Im a fan of Harvey Elliott but man I don't see how him pushing so far up is a positive.
Elliott is pushing Salah so far out mams is spending his day chatting the ball boy.

Back
Top Bottom