OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolves might be fighting regulation until January

Honestly at this point he can’t hurt.

We can’t score man. We play well but just can’t score.

Raul Jimenez is gone. Ever since David Luiz cracked his skull he’s been finished. Sad to watch because I love that dude.

EtH got it right bringing Fred on, needed his pressing to help see out the game. On the other end, Arteta blew it when he went all out attack and brought in three attackers. After that they were wide open, allowing us the space to hit them on the counter.

3 pts and 3 off the top of table. :pimp:

GG red devils, I absolutely hate losing this match and I felt we were good enough to get a result but y'all exposed a weakness and punished us for it. The last thing I was worried about was our back line but a tough lesson we learned with the quick counter attacks. Hopefully Tomi will be starting soon.

Maybe I'm being harsh but our players seemed a notch below in confidence, hopefully it will be just today, we still played some good football. COYG
mad-tantrum.gif
E0119DA8-A3C9-4A1D-902F-C68B9B58C3ED.gif

Had y’all finishing 4th going in to the season but think y’all can actually push for 2nd. One of the better performances Arsenal had at OT.

i was wondering why wolves wanted diego costa after they just signed kalajdzic. sucks to hear sasa tore his acl on his debut. horrible way to start a tenure with a new club

Last edited:
In fairness, ARS were the better team for most of the game... but just lacked a bit with the finishing... while Utd just did a little better on the limited number of chances they had.
Utd got lucky tonight. ARS will be fine if they keep playing the way they do.

Long term, Utd can't afford to keep playing like this.

hate to say it, but there's gonna be so many injuries this year. bayern has to play 5 matches in 17 days in september, international break sept 19-27, then 9 matches in october, that's 1 match every 3 days on average. im sure every big club has the same congestion going on too. then you add in the world up in december and straight back to club play in january. it's gonna be a ****show

I don’t really pay much attention to arsenal because… their fans are annoying AF but was really impressed with them today. You can tell arteta has been able to imprint his style on this team and they are further into their rebuild which gives me hope as a United fan. We have a long season ahead.. but wins like today/pool will make the journey more bearable.

Loved Antony’s celebration too..

Yeah the more that comes out on the Pogba story the weirder it all is. Who calls a witch doctor for children fam?

Yeah the more that comes out on the Pogba story the weirder it all is. Who calls a witch doctor for children fam?
Culturally its different. They don't only send down curses, but can also do "gifts" and "healing. Similar to the brujeria stuff in latin America. I don't believe in any of it, but that's the distinction.

Culturally its different. They don't only send down curses, but can also do "gifts" and "healing. Similar to the brujeria stuff in latin America. I don't believe in any of it, but that's the distinction.
You know this crossed my mind as soon as I hit the post button..

Armada Armada hows that ATL team been looking lately? Yall are looking decent today. Kind of scared we give up 1 or 2 terrible goals with how quick your squads countering.

Armada Armada hows that ATL team been looking lately? Yall are looking decent today. Kind of scared we give up 1 or 2 terrible goals with how quick your squads countering.
They frustrate me so damn much these dudes create chance after chance and never convert I swear we have the worst finishes in the league I barley get excited in our moves cause I’m so sure they will never end in a goal, trust me you got nothing to worry about they won’t score on any of those breaks all style no substance. Mix that in with just constant goofy play on defense conceding preventable goals we lucky we even still kind of in play off contention

For years they never once had it up for consideration :lol:, any and all sale talk eas always shut down right away.

The fact that there's a figure now amidst all the noise over the last month is crazy. That tag would be 1.25B more than what Chelsea sold for a few months ago which set a world record for a sports team.

Oddly enough, Lewis Hamilton voiced interest in joining a consortium bid with Jim Ratcliffe if ever that happens :lol:

Back
Top Bottom