OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tomdiginson tomdiginson

Lil Baby’s trash *** World Cup song that’s been up for a month….

0EE23C3D-2137-49E7-B4BA-2BAE669C39AA.jpeg

Speed’s World Cup song in 7 hours…

51A5253E-0901-4208-A508-4A6253ADA6ED.jpeg

Speed has the official Qatar World Cup song now. Best WC song since “Waka Waka” by Shakira 🤫 🤫

I didn’t even know the song dropped. But you on that pipe if you think Speeds song is good.

No that **** is F’in trash man…. :lol:

BUT it’s supposed to be trash. Speed is a clown.

Naming all these countries wrong. Not knowing how to rap. Not knowing how to play Football…..

That’s the GIMMICK. That’s the point.

Alot of these gen Z kids are followers and easily influenced if we're being honest

Watch when a REAL American Superstar Footballer comes around in 10 years and they ask him…..

“Was Pulisic your idol?”

They respond saying by saying…

“NOPE. It was iShowSpeed”

We used to be like "i wish I had a handle like such and such, shooting like such and such etc", these kids wanna comment and react like their fav smh.
Not knocking young brothers hustle, hope that Speed weirdo gets more bread than Beckham tho

Damn you people are just miserable as ****. The kid is showcasing his talent to the world and you nerds are talking down upon him. Jesus Christ

Why do gen z kids need a youtuber who barely knows anything about the sport to get into the sport? Why don’t they just watch the matches? Again, I don’t understand this generation
The youth these days are followers. They need YouTubers, streamers and Ticky Tocks to tell them what to like. They aren’t creative and they lack their own mind. If Speed falls off and is no longer interested in football, so will their interest in the sport. Maybe a small percentage of them will be stay on.

Back
Top Bottom