OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CC133848-4B8B-4B47-8DE3-0F986E801D35.jpeg

Watched my gunners. Was seated 2nd row the guy beside me got hit by a nelson warm up shot and started bleeding on the nose

Fire my boy!!

Chelsea simply have to bring in Aleix Garcia from Girona as Enzo's backup. Cannot let there be a 2nd unit falloff at all

Contract ending this June.

Chelsea don't need him, we have enough options for backup midfielders with Kante coming back.
So you see the instant impact a progressive, pass-spraying MF has made to the club's play and your first retort is to mention Kante? You've seen the club ravaged by injuries this season and you think the same can't occur next year. So worst case scenario, Enzo goes down, you're telling me "at least theres Connor and Kante" instead of a similar Enzo profile in Garcia that can be had at an absolute bargain....Nah are. we serious here?

C'mon man, I am absolutely drained of the sentiment surrounding Kante at this club. I aint seen the brudda in almost 2 seasons and I dont miss him. I truly hope he can be vital to the rest of the CL campaign so we trick ANY club into coming to buy him. An absolute legendary player for us, but man he can go.

So you see the instant impact a progressive, pass-spraying MF has made to the club's play and your first retort is to mention Kante? You've seen the club ravaged by injuries this season and you think the same can't occur next year. So worst case scenario, Enzo goes down, you're telling me "at least theres Connor and Kante" instead of a similar Enzo profile in Garcia that can be had at an absolute bargain....Nah are. we serious here?

C'mon man, I am absolutely drained of the sentiment surrounding Kante at this club. I aint seen the brudda in almost 2 seasons and I dont miss him. I truly hope he can be vital to the rest of the CL campaign so we trick ANY club into coming to buy him. An absolute legendary player for us, but man he can go.
there is also Kovacic, Hutchison, Lewis, Zakariya Chukwuemeka. Do you know anything about the squad???

there is also Kovacic, Hutchison, Lewis, Zakariya Chukwuemeka. Do you know anything about the squad???
So you've just missed the reports where the massive summer clearouts of first team players are of the utmost importance this summer?

Kova and/or Mount are gonna victims of this, RLC too FOR SURE!
Zakaria is damn loan player, man
Omari is barely a u21 player but necessary for homegrown quota
Carney, again he's around for homegrown quota. Can possibly get some domestic cup runs.
Lewis Hall, again homegrown quota..he's also more of a LB. Dunno how him and the return of Ian Maatsen is gonna work, but whatever.

Anything else you wanna add?

Do you know anything about Chelsea???? Chelsea actually have the required home grown without those players. Also, you want Chelsea to stunt the growth of the young players they heavly invested for backup that would probably not get a lot of playing time. Especially if we don't qualify for CL next season and won't be able to spend that much

Do you know anything about Chelsea???? Chelsea actually have the required home grown without those players. Also, you want Chelsea to stunt the growth of the young players they heavly invested for backup that would probably not get a lot of playing time. Especially if we don't qualify for CL next season and won't be able to spend that much
lmaoooo is this not Chelsea? Stunting the growth of young players is literally embedded in the club's DNA.
Also, if you understand how finances work..the sale of ONE Mount (hell even RLC) can afford the purchase of at least 2-3 new players as far as amortization (even with the 5 year deal implementation) against FFP.

You done with Felix already? Damn.

Who are you btw? :lol:
Not done with him as a player in that sense.

But a 80-100M redundancy is...kinda insane...even for Chelsea.

Even his loan move (a VERY expensive one at)...has been kinda filled with unluckiness, from red card to him playing crossbar challenge every match since

Not done with him as a player in that sense.

But a 80-100M redundancy is...kinda insane...even for Chelsea.

Even his loan move (a VERY expensive one at)...has been kinda filled with unluckiness, from red card to him playing crossbar challenge every match since

It won’t be near €100 million. Atletico know they’re going to take a loss.

But €70-80 million is pretty cheap nowadays for Chelsea. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom