OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
To the media its all we win and lose as a team blah, blah blah. But i wonder if any of the United players let rip into Onana in the dressing room which he deserves to be. If Keane was in the team he would tore Onana a new one.

Onana makes Barthez look like a safe pair of hands. I rather they just play Heaton.

i think inter’s defense disguised how bad onana is

people digging up onana’s history and these these blunders seemed to have always been a part of his game

My god. You came in like the kid that got the big ol binder of pokemon cards mint condition sleeved up to the class room damnnn. Lol nice spurs squad bro. The romero card just dropped too. Completed ballack card today and packed cr7 yesterday. Need icon gk and a better rb to pack asap
IMG_1528.jpeg

I'm finally back in the mix this year, this is the current squad. I was working on the Ballack SBC and then ended up packing base Ballack in a 10 coin energizer pack. from the store. Still kind of want to complete him though. The next day I packed Messi in the 10 coin energizer pack and then the next day Alisson. :pimp: Want that Neymar though but my coins are shot and I'd probably never even have 4 million to begin with. Did you pack him?. Anyone know what happened to the OG base Icons, did they not include them in the game this year?

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 8.33.39 AM.jpeg

I'm ready for upgrading my xbox but I'll wait for a new deal one one. I'll get it eventually because I'm a simp for brand loyalty

I'm finally back in the mix this year, this is the current squad. I was working on the Ballack SBC and then ended up packing base Ballack in a 10 coin energizer pack. from the store. Still kind of want to complete him though. The next day I packed Messi in the 10 coin energizer pack and then the next day Alisson. :pimp: Want that Neymar though but my coins are shot and I'd probably never even have 4 million to begin with. Did you pack him?. Anyone know what happened to the OG base Icons, did they not include them in the game this year?

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 8.33.39 AM.jpeg
I packed him. Notice the #1 on the card aka first owner. And for icons the regualr icons is basically the base now . Becuase they started last year making soecual cards for icons. Like shapeshifter and this year promo of thunderstruck/centurion.

I packed him. Notice the #1 on the card aka first owner. And for icons the regualr icons is basically the base now . Becuase they started last year making soecual cards for icons. Like shapeshifter and this year promo of thunderstruck/centurion.

Damn, the only R9 I would ever get close to affording was the whack base one. Guess I'll never get to play with him again. Didn't know what that 1 icon meant, that's dope.

Back
Top Bottom